by, Dec 28th, 2009 at 12:49 AM (172867 Views)
Islam vs Agakhanism/Ismailism
1535 views and no new comments????
Aga Khan want' his own country, relocating millions of Ismailis from Africa to Asia.
Agakhani missionaries using the same tactics as Christian missionaries in India. Christians missionaries are converting poor low caste hindus and poor Muslims. Agakhani Missionaries are also converting poor Muslims in ex-soviet states. 1/4 of Tajikistan has already converted to Agakhanism. Aga Khan is using AKDN to promote his religion. AKDN is spending millions of dollars not only to develop but also to convert poor Muslims into Agakhani cult.
Tag: Fake Imam, Ismailism Cult, White Imam, Persian AgaKhan I, Agakhanism Another Cult.
I am not calling anyone Kafir, I will let the reader decide.
Anyone can say whatever they want to on internet. I challenge Aga Khan and AgaKhani community to debate on Islam vs Agakhanism in person, you name the place and time. (I know Agakhani will never debate with Muslims)
I got tired of "a-town boy" and "cuteGirl"s (and their sympathizer's) ambiguous answers and retarted logic so I decided to answer most of the simple questions about Agakhanism. (I haven't got into complicated Questions, Question about Aly Aga Khan playboy Image?, Question about the lineage for Karim Aga Khan? Other Agakhani practices similar to Hindus during Dandia and during Golden Jubliee, making sajda to Aga khan, etc)
1) Agakhan and Agakhani have wrong Aqeeda. (Agakhani say they are Muslim and they recite Kalimah, but either they don't know what it means and if they do..they don't practice it).
(Allah (swt) is the only one and trues GOD, he is as-samad, and each every creation depends on him including human being, all the power belong to Allah and Imams have no power. Our success in this Duniya, in the grave and in Akhirah is in fulfilling the order of Allah and following the Sunnah of Rasulullah (saw)
2) Does Ismaili have Azan (Call for prayer) custom? No AzanLa Ilaha Ill Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah (There is no god only Allah, Muhammad is the Rasool (Messenger) of Allah) is also known as Kalima Tayyab. Kalima Tayyab is the testification of faith in Islam. A person cannot be considered to be a Muslim if he/she does not believe in the words of this Kalima. To become a Muslim, a person must say this Kalima with total belief. Another point about this Kalima is the name given to it, which is Tayyab. Tayyab means Purity. By uttering this Kalima a person is purified from disbelief. An impure person becomes pure. This purification is spiritual.
The Messenger of Allah added, "There will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: 'La ilaha ill Allah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a barley grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: ' La ilaha ill Allah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a wheat grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: 'La ilaha ill Allah,' and has in his heart good equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant)."
When the death of Abu Talib approached, the Messenger of Allah came to him and said, "Say: La ilaha ill Allah, a word with which I will be able to defend you before Allah."
LA means NO
ILAHA means GOD
ILL means ONLY or BUT
ALLAH means ALLAH
La ilaha illallah-
There is no (god / gods / created being / ideology / system / desires of anyman woman child or other being) that deserves to be worshipped. (By you)
This is a part of Shahadah which is known as negation
Except Allah (The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful, The Ever Living Creator, The Infinite source of knowledge and Power, Life and Death, The Most High GOD to be worshipped by one and all)
This part of Shahadah is known as affirmation
Mohammad Rasool Allah-
Mohammad is Allah's Messenger (Therefore we of humanity should follow his Noble example in all affairs)
Everyone who recite "La ilaha illallah Muhammadur Rasulullah" made a covenant with Allah (Swt) (that you will leave your logic and your thinking and you will follow Allah (swt) and his Rasool (saw)), and in so doing you make the whole world your witness. If you violate this covenant, your hand and feet, the minutest hair on your body and every particle of the earth and the heaven before which you made that false declaration, will render evidence against you in the court of Allah where you will be in the dock in such a helpless condition that not a single defence witness will be available to you.
No Advocate or Barrister will be there to plead your case.
In fact, Advocates and Barristers, who in the courts of this world used to play ducks and drakes with law, will themselves be standing there like you in the same helpless condition.
That court is not such as would acquit you on the basis of wrong pleading, perjury and production. Of forged documents. You can hide your crimes from the Police of this world but you cannot do so from the Police of God. The Police of this world takes bribe but Allah's Police is not corrupt. A witness of this world can give false evidence but Allah's witnesses are inviolably truthful.
The rulers of this world can commit injustice but Allah is not a ruler Who would do any injustice. And then there is no escape from the jail where Allah imprisons the culprits.
It is a great folly, nay the greatest of all follies to enter into false covenant with Allah.
While making the covenant, think thoroughly over it and then scrupulously fulfil it, otherwise there is no compulsion on you that you should willy-nilly make a verbal affirmation, because an empty and hollow assertion is quite useless.
3a) Do Ismaili Offer all five namaz?: No Namaz, they perform Dua 3 times a day. [The Dua used to be in Gujrati (from 1830 - 1991) but now it is in Arabic]
They perform Dua standing, no ruku and no sajda (5 AM, 1PM and 8PM) (I have posted the the Agakhani Arabic Du'a in this thread, those who are interested can read about it)
Many Agakhani/Ismaili believe that "Salaat/namaz was a innovation of the Holy Prophet and there is no reference of Salat/Namaz in Quran. (They also don't believe in the miracle of Miraj (Rasulullah ascension to Heaven))
-- No Agakhani will tell you this on your face because of hidden munafiqat in their heart. If you don't believe me, read it yourself on ShiaChat.
Agakhani Arabic Du'a
3b) Do Ismaili offer Jumma (Friday) namaz? No Jumma Salat (They offer their 15 minutes Friday Du'a at 8pm in JamatKhana)
4) Do they face Masjid Haram while offering it (namaz)? No,They don't offer Salat/namaz, so this question is invalid... Ismaili don't feel it is Important.
5) Do Ismaili make waadu before Dua? NO - (not important, no concept of Ghusal or Wadu in Agakhanism)
Agakhani don't pray Salat/Namaz like Millions of Muslims pray. Agakhani have neglected the one of the biggest gift from Allah (Swt) to Rasulullah (saw). Even Qadiani would disagree with Agakhani on the subject of Namaaz.
6) Do they fast during the month of Ramadan? Only one Friday in Ramadan (1st of the lunar month is Friday).
Agakhani don't fast. It is a fact. They don't even know what Ramadan is? and Fasting is all about?
Even Shia'H fast.....Agakhani fast one day in Ramadan on chaandraat. How can someone fast without performing Salat/namaz, without modesty . We call it Faaqah in Urdu.Ramadan (Arabic: رمضان Ramaḍān, Arabic pronunciation: [rɑmɑd̪ˤɑːn]) (also written Ramazan, Ramzan, Ramadhan, Ramdan, Ramadaan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating, drinking, smoking, and indulging in anything that is in excess or ill-natured; from dawn until sunset. Fasting is meant to teach the Muslim patience, modesty and spirituality
Agakhani celebrate "Laylat al-Qadr" on 23rd Night of Ramadan and they dont' even know what it means.
I know how Agakhani celebrate it.... Don't lie..
7) Do Ismaili give 2.5% zakat to poors? NO, Agakhani don't pay zakat.
Agakhani give 10%-12% of their annual income to Agakhan
8) Do Agakhani perform Hajj? Aga Khan never performed Hajj.
Agakhani dont' even know how many different type of Hajj (ifrad, qiran and tamattu) can be performed.
How can someone perform Hajj without praying Salat/Namaz and following the ritual of Hajj???
Seeing their hazir Imam is more rewarding then going to Mecca for Hajj. I guess this the Hajj for Agakhani/Ismaili. (but they won't tell you this)
9) Do Ismaili go for Ziarat to Madina? No, When Makkah is not important to them, then i think madina too is useless (may God forbid)
10) Do they celebrate other Eid like Milad and Ghadeer? No
11) Do Ismaili circumcise the males? Not sure
12) Do Ismaili follow "Halal" code while choosing, slaughtering and eating animal? Not every Ismaili, some do eat pork and drink Alcohol. (I have seen some agakhani eating Pepproni Pizza and others drinking beer or Alcoholic drinks.)
13) Do Ismaili read Qur'an, also do they read its translation? No, they don't know how to read Arabic. They consider Agakhan as Walking talking Quran.
Even Shia'h and Qadiani recite Quran. I have not meet a single Agakhani who can read Arabic. Agakhan and his white family dont' know how to read Quran. This is my challenge to Agakhan if we can read sura Baqrah
14) Do Ismaili revere month of Muharram? They used to but their last imam stopped it.
15) Do they do matam or other mourning ceremony in Muharram? They used to but their last imam stopped it.
So now Husain (as) is of no importance to them, then why they call themselves as Shia?
16) Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Fitr (Ramdan Eid)? yes they do, this is kinda strange because they do not fast in ramadan but nevertheless celebrate eid. Some Agakhani come to Eid salat but don't perform Salat just come for FUN.
17) Do Ismaili celebrate Eid Adha by slaugtering animals? No, they don't perform Hajj.
18) Do Agakhani dress in Sunnah? Agakhani Men wear suit during du'a and women can wear what ever they want. Agakhani women don't have to hear Hajab since Agakhan and his family don't care about what Allah has reveled in Quran.
19) Do Agakhani/Ismaili believe in the 3 questions of the grave? NO, They believe their Imam will save them in the Grave and on the Judgement day.Quranic Verses about Hijab:
“O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed on you raiment to cover your shame as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition.” (Quran 7:26)
“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear therof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).
“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)
If Anyone has any question/s about Ismailim/Agakhanism please feel free to conact me, send me a PM with your question. I anwser them as soon as I can.
I have got the reply by one of the Islamic Scholar. He said Agakhan unofficial said that he is going to be the last Imam of Ismaili faith, he suppose to be introducing 5 time Salat/Namaz and he wants his followers to follow real Islam. - I will believe it when I see it. One of this son is Gay other married Rick Perry's Daughter.
Aga khan (AgaKhan) new love Rose de Witchestein (Ismaili Spiritual Leader)
The above picture is from internet site and there are other I can't post due to the nature of the pictures.
Here is the link to the original article
Aga Kahn, enamorado de nuevo? |Noticias hola.com
Translation of the article:
Almost three years after its separation of the beautiful German Gabriele Homey the Thyssen (October of 2004), Aga Khan has been shortage accompanied for the first time by its new friend Rose de Witchestein, the woman who, according to say, has conquered their heart. And it is that from last the two months, the pair does not separate and shares his time between Paris, London and Costa Emerald, where one is enjoying summer vacations at the moment. During its stay, Rose was presented/displayed the daughter of Aga Khan, princess Zara.
Aga khan (AgaKhan) with Hot babes (Ismaili Spiritual Leader)
The code was copied to your clipboard. Now simply paste in your post. (Ctrl-V)
1. Aga Khan I = Hasan Ali Shah Mehalatee Aga Khan I (1800-1881), 46th Imam (1817-1881) from Persia.
Spouse(s) Sarv-i Jahan Khanum
Children Aga Ali Shah (successor)
2. Aga Khan II = Ali Shah Aga Khan II (about 1830-1885), 47th Imam (12 April 1881-1885)
Spouse(s) Maryam Sultana, Shams al-Muluk (wore yashmak (Borqa) - (Son Sultan Mohammaed- Aga Khan III)
Children Muhammad Shah (successor), Shihab al-Din Shah, Nur al-Din Shah
3. Aga Khan III = Prince Sultan Mohammed, (1877-1957), 48th Imam (17 August 1885-1957)
Spouse(s) Shahzadi Begum, Cleope Teresa Magliano, Andrée Joséphine Carron, Yvonne Blanche Labrousse
Karīm al-Hussaynī (grandchild, successor), Giuseppe Mahdi Khan, Ali Solomone Khan, Sadruddin Aga Khan
--->Prince Ali Khan (half White)
Father Aga Khan III
Mother Cleope Teresa Magliano
Spouse(s) Joan Gusinness (aka Tajuddawlah Aly Khan) (m.1936-1949)
--- (2 son Karim Al Husseini (Aga Khan IV) and second sond Prince Shujah Uddin Amyn Mohammad Aga Khan
Rita Hayworth (m.1949-1953)
----(one daughter: Princess Yasmin Aga Khan)
As Aga Khan and Agakhanis claim that Aga Khan is Mazhar or Allah (swt). If Agakhan IV is GOD (or Mazhar of Allah) then Aly Khan is father of a GOD. Right?
So Father of GOD (father of Aga Khan IV) had licit sex with all these girls he dated and this is acceptable to Ismailis???
4. Aga Khan IV = (75% White)
Prince Karim Al Husseini (b. 1936), 49th Imam of the Ismailis (from 11 July 1957)
Father: Prince Aly Khan
Mother: Princess Tajuddawlah Aly Khan
Spouse(s): Princess Salimah Āgā Khān (aka Sally Croker-Poole (fashion model)) [1969 - 1995]
Children (All Children are 87% white):
Princess Zahra Āgā Khān (Married practicing Christian)
Prince Rahim Āgā Khān (Gay)
Prince Hussain Āgā Khān (Married the daughter of Rick Perry - Governor of Texas)
Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan,
Begum Inaara Āgā Khān (aka Gabriele zu Leiningen) [1998 - divorce pending since 2004 ]
Their son, Prince Aly Muhammad Aga Khan, was born in March 2000. On 8 October, 2004, an announcement was made that the Begum and the Aga Khan were to seek a divorce.
Who are Ismaili (Aga Khani) ?
Islamili (Aga Khani) and their difference of belief from Muslims.
1. The Ismailis (followers of the Aga Khan) all professedly believe that the Qur’an was time bound and was not meant to be a Universal message for all times. They believe that their spiritual leader, Karim Aga Khan, is the “walking – talking Qur’an” and his “religious pronouncements”, whatever they may be, are the “guidance” for the present times. The fundamental article of faith that there will not be any NEW revelations or “wahy” after the Qur’an, is being completely violated by the Ismailis.
2. The Aga Khan has officially Declared himself, before his followers, as the “Mazhar of Allah on earth”. The word “mazhar” means “copy” or “manifest”. Consequently, these Ismailis who call themselves Muslims do “sujood” before him. So even the primary axiomatic principle of Tawheed is being fundamentally and formally violated by them.
3. The Ismailis are not instructed to offer the Islamic Salaah, observe Saum or perform Hajj. They have replaced Salaah with certain shirk-infested Dua’as (thrice a day). They are told that their Hajj is a personal “Glimpse” (Deedaar) of Karim Aga Khan.
4. The Aga Khan and his appointees ‘forgive the sins’ of the followers on regular basis. Ismailis are misled into believing that they will not be questioned on the Day of Judgment for the sins that are already forgiven in their Jamatkhanas (community centers). Forgiving of sins is the exclusive prerogative and privilege of Allah (swt) alone. Qur’an 3:135.
5. Against this backdrop, most of the poor (spiritually poor) Ismailis who are not introduced to al-Furqan are confused and misguided. Hence, Ismailis are very easy prey to missionary efforts by various Christian groups and Baha’is. I have known a couple of young ex-Ismailis who are today preaching “Pauline Christianity” to Ismailis as evangelical missionaries.
6. Karim Aga Khan’s own daughter Zahra having married a practising Christian has opened the gates for young Ismailis girls to follow the footsteps of a family member of their beloved Imam-e-Zaman. The parents of the Ismaili girls who wish to marry outside of Islam have no recourse but to let them go.
7. The Aga Khan has made Halaal for the Ismailis that which Allah has made Haraam for the Muslims. Taking of interest (usury) is not forbidden by the religious instruction classes run by the “Tariqaah” board of the Ismailis. As a matter of fact, the much publicized “Venture Capital” program (details on the website of FORBES Magazine – search under “Aga Khan”), of loaning funds on interest by the AKFED (Aga Khan Fund & Economic Development), has been a great success. Similar entrepreneurial projects are now being actively promoted and introduced to poor Muslims of Tajikistan and neighboring areas.
8. The Muslim Ummaah and the various Muslim leaders are not fully aware of these Un-Islamic acts and beliefs of this community of less than two million members, who claim to be the Ismaili Muslims. Surprisingly, their leader Aga Khan claims himself to be a spiritual leader of 15 million Muslims and a Direct Descendant of Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).
9. Earlier, one did not have authentic books on Ismailism, but it is not so anymore. There are two authentic books as well as one comprehensive web site exposing the inner practices of the Ismailis and the Proclamations (Farmans) of the Aga Khans. Hence, now you have no “hujjah” argument or excuse left before Allah (swt) for not taking up the task of inviting the misguided “Ismaili Muslims” towards the Deen of Allah (swt) and not safeguarding them from committing unpardonable sin of Shirk.
10. The Aga Khan in collaboration with so many Western powers and aid, has set up the world-wide Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) which runs several institutions and service companies both in the profit and not for profit sectors. This network is very actively operating in Pakistan, India, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya and Bangladesh, and has now started concentrating its efforts in Tajikistan and the neighbouring areas where there is a concentration of Muslims who have not known or openly practised Islam for the decades. By taking up economical, social, educational and rural development efforts through NGOs (Non-Govt. Organizations) within the AKDN, the Ismailis and the Aga Khan have gained wide acceptance amongst these countries and masses.
The aga khan is a fake spiritual leader. His family helped out the british in colonial india (as traitors and spies) so they rewarded them with titles and lordship over some common people. He still works for them because his messed up version of islam lets him make all the rules and beliefs. absolutely ridiculous and disgusting that people think he's a 'spiritual leader'
his second wife pictured divorced him for being a playboy.
his organization gets money from the govts and people and his 'charity' work involves advertising himself and making money off loans with interest to poor people. his family made none of their billions themselves, it was all handed to them by mislead people and the rulers they served.Thank you for Reading this: Please don't forget to read my post about Irshad Manji (Lesbian, Agakhani)AGA Khan is converting thousands of poor Muslims into Ismailism in Central Asian republics--
During the period of Imam al-Mustansir billah, Nasir Khusaro was designated as a hujjat of Khorasan and Badakhshan. He came from Khorasan and launched mass conversion in Central Asia. When public pressure against him escalated, he found refuge in Yamghan, in the court of Ali bin al-Asad, an intellectual Ismaili prince in the mountainous region of Badakhshan. Thus Yamghan became synonymous with prison, where he died.
The descendants of Syed Khamush Shah Shirazi entered China soon after the reduction of Alamut in 1256 and spread in Sikiang, Kashgar, Rashkam, western Mongolia and Chinese Turkistan. In the 5th generations of Syed Sohrab Wali was a certain da'i, called Syed Muhammad Ibrahim, who had gone to China. His descendants also entered Russia. In 1930, another da'i called Syed Shah Ghulam from Chitral had gone to China and was killed by the government. The amil represents the office of the Mukhi in every village. They utter Ya Ali Madad by putting their hands on their knees. When the guest departs, they utter Khuda Hafiz by putting their hands on their knees in the same manner. In 1937, Abdul Shah had to go on an official visit to China. Imam Sultan Muhammad Shah had told him to deliver waez and impart the Ismailis in China, which he did successfully. The Present Imam also made a tour of China between October 19, 1981 and October 29, 1981.
The Present Imam's visit to Moscow in January, 1995 marked a milestone in the history of the Imamate and a significant new phase in its international development activities. This visit, Imam's first ever to Russia, was organized in response to an invitation extended by the Russian government in 1994. Almost from the moment the official motorcade conveyed Imam from Vnukovo Airport to the State dacha, through Moscow's snow-lined streets, in sub-zero temperature, began five very full days. During his stay in Moscow, the Imam held a series of meetings with officials at the highest levels of federal and local government. His busy schedule included meetings with the Mufti of the Muslims of Central European Russian, Shaikh Ravil Gainoutdin and with the Orthodox Patriarch of All Russia, His Holiness Alexy II at the respective headquarters of the institutions headed by the two religion leaders. In an event unprecedented in the known recorded history of the Imamate, on the 29th January, 1995, the Imam went to grant a didar to members of the jamat of the Central Asian tradition of the Ismaili tariqah. Gathered in Moscow's Olimpiski Stadium, were members of the jamat living in and around Moscow and others who had come from various countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, many of whom traced their origin to the Central Asian Republics and Afghanistan.
Tajikistan belongs to the larger Badakhshani Ismaili constituency and represents vividly the spiritual and cultural heritage of Ismailis. The current Ismaili population is found in the Badakhshan province and other parts of Tajikistan. Many Ismailis have also migrated to Kyrgyzstan (Osh and Bishkek), Kazakhstan (Alma Ata) and Russia (Moscow, Saint Petersberg, Saratov and other cities). The Present Imam became the first Imam in the known recorded history of the Ismailis to have traveled to grant didar in Tajikistan and Kyrgyz Republic at the invitation of their governments between May 22, 1995 and May 31, 1995. The Imam visited Dushanbe, Khorog, Roshtkala, Murghab, Sijd, Ishkashim, Rushan and in Bishkek.
The foundation stone ceremony of the Ismaili Centre was performed in Dushanbe, Tajikistan on August 30, 2003 in presence of the Imam, President Rahmonov of Tajikistan, the Mayor Ubaidulloev and other distinguished leaders. The Imam launched a landmark cultural center in Dushanbe, marking a milestone in the 1300-year history of the jamat in Central Asia. The landscaped complex that will initiate a revitalization of cultural, educational and contemplative space and urban regeneration in Dushanbe, will also be the first permanent place of gathering and organization for the jamat of Central Asia.
Politically, the Gilgit Agency is sub-divided into various areas like Yasin, Punial, Gupis and Ishkoman. The Ismailis resided thickly in Hunza state, where the Present Imam toured between October 20, 1960 and October 24, 1960. Presently, there are 55 Jamatkhanas in Gilgit Agency, 125 Jamatkhanas in Punial and Ishkoman, 147 Jamatkhanas in Gupis and Yasin and 111 Jamatkhanas in Hunza State.
There are about 1,60,000 Ismailis in Chitral, or its 35% population belongs to the Ismailis. Till 1949, there were no Jamatkhanas in Chitral. Prayers were offered within the houses. In 1949, however, Jamatkhanas were built throughout the area. There are now 264 Jamatkhanas in Upper Chitral and 167 Jamatkhanas in Lower Chitral. By: Ibrahim Machiwala
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Mumtaz Ali Tajddin S. Ali is an popular Ismaili Scholar, Written many books on Islam and Ismailism, Ismailis in Central Asia is taken from Encyclopedia of Ismailism, also read 101 Ismaili Heroes
where do I start with Irshad Manji? Lets start with the general statement that Manji has no credibility whatsoever, she's yet another anti-Arab, anti-Muslim fraudster on the zionist payroll. Thats the cliffnote version. by DrMaxtor