Results 73 to 90 of 159
- Aug 29th, 2010, 11:55 AM #73
I said if she study harder and get a higher position/numbers in exams then only she can hav choco otherwise
PK! u agar phail ho jao gi to mein u ko choco zaroor donga including VGNever explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it
- Aug 30th, 2010, 04:51 AM #74
^ek kaam karo sirf pk ko hi choco de do mujhe nahi chahiye n ab se u ko b nahi milegi ... pk se le lena
- Aug 30th, 2010, 11:37 AM #75
woh kiyon kiya woh exam mein pass howi hy jo mein usko choco do. or rahi baat mujeh milnay ki to i think i deserve naNever explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it
- Aug 31st, 2010, 12:15 PM #76
^no u dnt desrve u already had a loads of choco everday but now its my turn i deserve more than u
- Aug 31st, 2010, 12:44 PM #77
Then u hav to study more harder and achieve highest marks to get choco btw i hav sent ya one smili *having choco*Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it
- Aug 31st, 2010, 02:05 PM #78
^ u talking about that smiley i found it funny i will say ur mom's dialogue "sharam nahi ati tumhe" .........
- Aug 31st, 2010, 02:40 PM #79
Its just smilie
- Sep 1st, 2010, 07:01 AM #80
^but i want in real when will u give me choco in real???
- Sep 1st, 2010, 10:40 AM #81
When u gonna pass the exame n soon don't worry
- Mar 20th, 2011, 03:29 AM #82----
- Join Date
- Sep 28, 2010
First of all thank you so much for comprehensive guidence you give on this thread, it helped me alot in pakistan.
but now I am here in ksa, i had my degree attested from Pakistan saudi cultural and embassy as well. regarding my experience certificates and internships i got them attested from moh pak, mofa pak, and here in ksa from pak embassy, now even our embassy in riyadh is not even giving me NOC for equivalence, nor Ministry of education KSA ready to give equivalent certificate. MOE KSA says that they only issue equivalence to saudi nationals only(even if i have NOC from pak embassy). Also ministry of foreign affairs KSA is not attesting my documents because they say we attest only those documents which are attested by saudi cultural office and saudi embassy from pakistan and full stop.
the problem i m facing here is i need to submit documents for saudi commission for health specialties exam(im doc), so they also need my experience certificates and internships to be attested from saudi embassy in pakistan. I have problem in sending documents to pak because there is time deadline for me from hospital and pak thing will take too much time u know may be 2-3 months.
please can you guide me in this regard and help me so that i can get my documents attested within short time of 3wks???
- Mar 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM #83
I guess in my earlier post i clearly mentioned that as per requirements of some foreing countries, any documents which will be gonna use in their country must be attested by their embassy in host country. Khair! here u r stuck in between some rules and embassy/saudi ministry won't go over the rules. Here u can do few thing and i hope it will benefit to you.
First of all, why u want equivalence certificate? Your all documents are attested from all conern departments then why u need it? If this mandatory for you i.e. where u wanna submit it they need equivalence certificates then oky otherwise its not required.
All those documents on which u need to get an equivalence certificate, get them translated in arabic from any legal certified translator in KSA. The legal certified Translator are those whom have permission/license from host government to legally translate any documents in any language. So get translate your certificates etc in arabic or in any other language. Get it attested from your embassy then from relative KSA's ministries and submit it where u want to submit.
If this ain't gonna work then i recommend you to meet any of these officers (names, designations etc written below) and tell/explain them the whole problem and assure them u'll get attested ur documents from concern dept., as well as tell them you are ready to give them an Affidavit that if this documents are fake then embassy/consulate can take any legal action against me and u'll take all responsibility. In the meanwhile the embassy/consulate must persuade the concern ministry in this regard, and i hope any of these officer will surely gonna help you.
Lastly, you can seek help from any community memebers i.e. Chairman of Pakistan Club or any others association who have link in the embassy/consulate.
Moreover and most important thing before u gonna through all these, offer two rakaat Namaz-e-Hajat and pray to Almighty Allah SWT! helps you everything will gonna fine.
Wish u all the best bro and may Almighty Allah SWT helps you in this regards Ameen.
Here are the names/designations and contact numbers of the officiers:
1 Mr. Ayaz Muhammad Khan Charge d Afaires 2300 4887032
2 Syed Zahid Raza, First Secretary 2302 4807604
3 Shifaat Ahmad Kaleem, Head of Chancery / Second Secretary 2305 4810544
4 Syed Zahoorul Hassan Gilani Community Welfare Attaché-I 2114 482-2507
5 Dr. Kazim Niaz Community Welfare Attaché-II 2128 4826473
Embassy of Pakistan
Time Difference: -2 hours PST, GMT -3 hours (Holidays: Thursday & Friday)
Chancery Address: Diplomatic Quarters, P.O. Box 94007, Riyadh 11693
Phone: +9661 4884111, +9661 4884222
Fax: +966 14887953
Embassy's website (in you need any further details about attestation)
- Mar 20th, 2011, 04:17 PM #84----
- Join Date
- Sep 28, 2010
Regarding documents equivalence, i need to submit in saudi commission for health specialties for getting licence. which is necessary for my work.
Hopefully your suggestions will help me.
- Mar 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM #85
- May 1st, 2011, 06:49 PM #86----
- Join Date
- Mar 17, 2005
Hi, it would be a great help to many who are seeking info in terms of time/cost for the entire course of attestation for the Kingdom, if we club together the salient details out of scattered information on this thread. As per my understanding, degree holders of various disciplines need to take the following steps (CMIIW):
- Attestation (from HEC) of original Degree, Transcript [PKR 500/= per page] and their copies [PKR 300/= per page] (if necessary; I require those copies attested because I might need them to apply for job/admission/immigration abroad). The process can be initiated from HEC's online degree-attestation-sevice (http://das.hec.gov.pk) and it requires either one-of-three methods; self-submission [returns on the same day], delegated person [returns on the same day] or through courier (as of now, OCS is running this point which requires ~PKR 150/= from Islamabad and PKR 280/= from rest of Pakistan) [requires 3-5 working days].
- Arabic Translation of degree(s) document(s) (only) [maximum 1 hour job that is]. Cost varies from PKR 100/= to 800/= per document (can be free of cost if you have any Arabic native friend ).
- Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar or Quetta): Bachelor/Master Original degree documents, their attested photocopy and their translation [PKR 25/= per page]. Secondary school and higher secondary school certificates [PKR 5/= per page].
- Attestation from Saudi Culture office which requires ? days and ? amount with pre-requisite of photocopy of Iqama, Job offer letter plus all the educational documents attested from Foreign Office/IBCC and Bachelor and Master degrees & Transcript from HEC.
- Attestation from Saudi Embassy Islamabad, which requires ? days and ? amount with pre-requisite of Job offer letter plus all the documents (as mentioned in step 4) attested from Saudi Culture.
For step 3, please confirm that if we need to attest only the degree document for Bachelor and Master or their transcripts as well from foreign office? In steps 4 and 5, can anyone quote the amount and days required by Culture office and Embassy in Islamabad and the condition of physical presence, if applicable?
Also, I have a demand-letter from the company addressed to my father, who is also residing there in KSA, stating that the company needs my documents attested to render their hiring process and we need to arrange those attested docs in 20days. Now, would this demand-letter compensate the requirement of job-letter by Saudi Culture office or is there any described `format`? If that demand-letter (which the company is claiming that it would serve the purpose) is likely to get rejected, please post the format of the demand letter so I can appeal the hiring organization to extend me the similar letter. Above all, please pass me the contact information of any agent in Lahore who can help me fending off all these perplexities/hiccups!!
Adeel- Ruby version of God's call: Time.self.destroy! unless Time.left_for?(:mischief)
- May 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM #87----
- Join Date
- Mar 17, 2005
- According to Saudi Consulate ISB, Lion, aka Skylinks, (0512275020, 03235550414) and Union (0514421622, 03335135013) are the two recommended agents who are providing document attestation services.
- It is imperative that the Job offer letter should be accompanied by two letter-of-reason addressing Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy separately which are further attested by the Chamber of Commerce & Foreign Affairs, Saudi Arabia, prior to initiate the application with Saudi Culture. Logically, job letter is between you and the company HR, no need to attest it but if you can get the job offer letter stamped too.
- If you are on a student Iqama and your father is a Govt. Employee, then the attestations from COC and FA is exempted.
- If you are facing a problem with Foreign Affairs attestation in one city of KSA, then you ought to try other city (rather than letting the agents sitting outside FA empty your pockets).
These are my understandings I have learned while being through this process. You can always CMIIW.- Ruby version of God's call: Time.self.destroy! unless Time.left_for?(:mischief)
- Jun 27th, 2011, 08:04 PM #88----
- Join Date
- Mar 16, 2009
My medical degree is stuck at the Saudi Culture Attache OFFICE. I have the job offer letter and the COC attested letter and everything else they require with it, but they have refused me 4 times!!
My visa status here is under doubt and I am running out of time, I just wish they would tell me at least what is wrong that I need to fix!!It is not the fall that kills you. it's the sudden stop at the end.
- Jul 2nd, 2011, 12:41 PM #89
- Jul 12th, 2011, 06:48 AM #90----
- Join Date
- Jul 11, 2011
Aslam o Alaikum lethal,
I sent you pm. If you could help me regarding my questions, i will be thankful to you.
visitors found this page by using these recent terms: saudi cultural office karachi address, how to attest degree from saudi embassy in pakistan, saudi consulate islamabad, degree attestation from saudi cultural office islamabad, saudi culture islamabad, saudi cultural office, degree attestation from saudi embassy, degree attestation from saudi embassy in pakistan, http:www.paklinks.comgscareer-and-academics435806-degree-attestation-from-saudi-embassy-and-saudi-cultural-office.html, saudi cultural office islamabad, how to attest documents from saudi embassy in pakistan, saudi embassy in pakistan document attestation, saudi culture center islamabad, saudi culture attestation , degree attestation saudi cultural office islamabad, saudi cultural center islamabad, saudi embassy document attestation pakistan, saudi cultural attache karachi, saudi culture pakistan, degree attestation from saudi embassy islamabad, saudi culture karachi, authorized agent saudi embassy pakistan, saudi embassy lahore, degree attestation from saudi embassy karachi, saudi consulate lahore address