Results 1 to 6 of 6
Jul 9th, 2011, 01:53 AM #1----
Let's help all the brides-to-be and collect the best make-up products available in market that they can use. Some suggestions from my end:
Highlighter: Benefit's High Beam Highlighter (I love this product for the slight glow it gives cheeks and how it emphasizes on cheek bones making your face cut look
Perfumes: Glow by JLO, Dior's J'adoresmarter)
Eye shades (with brand names):
Jul 9th, 2011, 07:17 AM #2
Base: Chanel, MAC, Make Up For Ever, Laura Mercier
Concealer: MAC, Bobbi Brown
Face Powder: MAC, Chanel or Make Up For Ever's HD powder
Eye shades (with brand names): Club, Carbon, Brule & Black Tide by MAC and the Naked Palette by Urban Decay!
Nail polishes: OPI's I'm not really a waitress, theres a huge selection by OPI, Essie, China Glaze etc
Lipsticks: YSL, MAC, Revlon
Glosses: NYX, NARS & Revlon. There is also really great ones by MAC (dazzleglasses & lipglasses)
Blush-ons: NARS! (Orgasm, Lovejoy, Exhibit A (use a VERY lght hand), cream blush my MAC in Posey is great & simple. Basically try to get a blush in a coral, pinks & red/bronze
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black.
Liner: Gel liner by Bobbi Brown or Fluidline in Blacktrack by MAC
Kajal: I like regular stick-form kajal, it's super easy and better than the plastic applicator one"Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:05 AM #3----
I hv 2 questions plz help me. first tell me a good nail hardner. as my nail become weak as it get long.
Second:I like regular stick-form kajal, it's super easy and better than the plastic applicator one
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:45 PM #4
And I use a nail hardener by Avon, it goes on like nail polish and it is white-colored. You can also buy clear nail hardener/strengthener by Sally Hansen. I also rub Olive Oil on them a few times a week, esp. after removing nail polish. I also keep polish on all the time, I notice when I dont have polish on my nails become even more weaker and soft. Just remember to always use a a basecoat before applying any polish and putting a top coat on top. Check if Atiqa Odho's line has a base/top coat or try Beauty Spot in Karim Market, they have a wonderful selection."Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.
Jul 10th, 2011, 06:38 AM #5----
- Make up for ever HD Primer
- Make up for ever HD Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Concealer and Corrector for under-eyes or any brightening pencil/brush
- Mac studio finish concealer or Laura Mercier secret camouflage unless you have dry pimples
- any loose translucent powder for setting the make up
- Laura Mercier Candlelight for highlighting or any liquid highlighter (Armani, Becca...)
Eye shades (with brand names):
- Mac Naked Pigment or Barry M dazzledusts in golden/tan shades
- any tone of gold that goes with the dress
- brown or bronze shades
I would leave the nails as there is already a lot of bling going on with jewellery, the dress etc, but if you can't resist, rosy nudes are pretty (Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI), or just a top coat to give them shine
- Mac because of the longevity, they do last very well especially "cremesheen" formulas plus those are comfortable to wear and moisturizing
- i have a crush on Laura Mercier "Dusk"
- any lip pencil
- Mac PLushglasses : best gloss ever IMO, they plump up your lips and stay on forever which is very rare for a gloss
- Bobbi Brown
- depends on the lashes, i like Lancome mascaras and Clinique High Impact
- any gel liner
- Make up for ever aquaeyes pencils or Guerlain khol pencils
Jul 10th, 2011, 07:06 AM #6----