• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Results 1 to 12 of 12
    1. #1
      Banned
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 14, 2007
      Posts
      444
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      how to rid of them plzzz tell me they are quite less but they are on my face & i dont want them to be there ............ is there anything that works ?

      & what about

      derma rollers.
      acne free pockmark filler.

      plzz tell me what should i do

      thanks

    2. #2
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 30, 2008
      Posts
      16,045
      Mentioned
      62 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Go to a dermatologist. Get professional treatment done which usually penetrates deeper than commerical products.

    3. #3
      Banned
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 14, 2007
      Posts
      444
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      any other suggestion than going to dermatologiest

    4. #4
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 18, 2008
      Location
      Netherlands
      Posts
      579
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Perhaps these home made treatments from author Bharti Vyas may help:

      Healing Mask (mostly used for spots):

      2 tsp honey
      1/4 tsp fine sea salt
      1 tsp turmeric

      Thick paste. Apply to spots every evening and leave on for up to 30 minutes or even overnight. Once the spots have cleared, this treatment can be used preventatively as a face pack once a month.

      Eczema Mask

      2 tsp gram flour
      2 tsp almond oil
      1/4 tsp salt

      Smooth and fairly liquid consistency. Apply to affected area and leave for 10 minutes.

      Cleansins mask (congested skin):

      2 heaped tsp gram flour
      1 tsp water
      1 tsp honey

      Thick, sticky consistency. Apply to affected ares and leave for five to seven minutes.

      Gentle Facial Exfoliator (sensitive skin):

      2 heaped tsp fine oatmeal
      2 tsp double cream

      Combine ingredients, apply to skin and rub with a very light action using the balls of your fingers, then rinse off. Do not apply sustained pressure to any particular spot.


      All-purpose Oatmeal Scrub:

      2 tbs finely ground oatmeal
      1 tbs almond oil

      (directions as used for Cleansing Mask [congested skin])


      Perhaps some of these have some effect on pot holes too. It's worth trying anyway.

      Additional info:

      Honey: valued for its soothing, healing, emollient and mildly antiseptic properties. Use the running variety. Avoid if you are allergic to pollen and grasses.

      Oats and oatflakes: well suited to dry, irritated, sensitive skins, have gentle and deep cleansing action and can correct skin imbalances, if you don't find ground oatmeal, porridge oatflakes crumbled between your fingers will do.

      Salt: powerful cleanser and neutralizer of bacteria, natural exfoliator.

      Turmeric: healing power is renowned in India, where it is sprinkles onto cuts, combined with other ingredients in a mask, it's very effective in clearing complexion.

      (even we in Kotli use haldi on cuts sometimes, well, some of my family members anyway, I remember being surprised in my teen years when my cousin from Kotli [A.K.] who had only been in Europe for a few months, cut her finger while preparing onions for haandi, actualy put haldi on the cut while I had been away to the bathroom to get her plasters and iodine)

      The book of Bharti Vyas is balled "Beauty Wisdom".

      I would like to remark that though it's allright to look beautiful and normal to want to look nice, we have to make sure people we spend a lot of time with, don't just like us for our looks, but also for the beauty in our hearts. The outside beauty doesn't last, the beauty of your character, of your heart, that beauty will last. It's more important to be beautiful from the inside than from the outside, though of course, most of us would like to be beautiful both from the outside and from the inside. ;-)
      apricot lover likes this.

    5. #5
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Sweet_LiL_Hunnie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 10, 2008
      Location
      Houston, tx
      Posts
      1,460
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      your best bet are peels that your dermatologist can perform for you or microdermabrasion

      A friend of mine had 4 treatments of microdermabrasion to her face before her wedding, this wasn't at some medical spa it was at her dermatologist's office and really made her skin brighter, more even toned, her pores that were once quite noticeable were teeny tiny and i think it overall gave her a smoother look to some deep pitted acne scars.

      also check the video out in this topic I had on covering up acne scars:
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/fashion-a...-solution.html (Acne Scar Coverup Solution...)
      Latest Fashion shows I've come across: http://www.paklinks.com/gs/fashion-and-beauty/453551-desi-fashion-designers-that-ive-stumbled-across-3.html

    6. #6
      Moderator Relationships, Fashion & Beauty
      ----
       

      Paheli00's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 26, 2010
      Location
      U.S.
      Posts
      4,231
      Blogs
      3
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Chemical peels. You'd want to start w/ Lactic (so your skin gets used to it), then Glycolic, and eventually TCA. These peels are expensive and you'll need multiple treatments. If you can't afford to have it done professionally.....you can buy them online and do it yourself.

      *BUT* do you research before you perform these peels on yourself.....especially the Glycolic and TCA (this is the strongest). Otherwise you can burn you face badly. I buy my peels from MUAC but there are other sites that sell them. Wearing sunscreen daily is a MUST if you do chemical peels b/c it makes you skin more sensitive. Again...I will repeat....do your research before doing any of these peels on yourself.
      Reha likes this.

    7. #7
      LP
      LP is offline
      Senior Member
      Blank
       

      LP's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5, 2006
      Posts
      118,403
      Blogs
      47
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by notorious View Post
      Perhaps these home made treatments from author Bharti Vyas may help:

      Healing Mask (mostly used for spots):

      2 tsp honey
      1/4 tsp fine sea salt
      1 tsp turmeric

      Thick paste. Apply to spots every evening and leave on for up to 30 minutes or even overnight. Once the spots have cleared, this treatment can be used preventatively as a face pack once a month.

      Eczema Mask

      2 tsp gram flour
      2 tsp almond oil
      1/4 tsp salt

      Smooth and fairly liquid consistency. Apply to affected area and leave for 10 minutes.

      Cleansins mask (congested skin):

      2 heaped tsp gram flour
      1 tsp water
      1 tsp honey

      Thick, sticky consistency. Apply to affected ares and leave for five to seven minutes.

      Gentle Facial Exfoliator (sensitive skin):

      2 heaped tsp fine oatmeal
      2 tsp double cream

      Combine ingredients, apply to skin and rub with a very light action using the balls of your fingers, then rinse off. Do not apply sustained pressure to any particular spot.


      All-purpose Oatmeal Scrub:

      2 tbs finely ground oatmeal
      1 tbs almond oil

      (directions as used for Cleansing Mask [congested skin])


      Perhaps some of these have some effect on pot holes too. It's worth trying anyway.

      Additional info:

      Honey: valued for its soothing, healing, emollient and mildly antiseptic properties. Use the running variety. Avoid if you are allergic to pollen and grasses.

      Oats and oatflakes: well suited to dry, irritated, sensitive skins, have gentle and deep cleansing action and can correct skin imbalances, if you don't find ground oatmeal, porridge oatflakes crumbled between your fingers will do.

      Salt: powerful cleanser and neutralizer of bacteria, natural exfoliator.

      Turmeric: healing power is renowned in India, where it is sprinkles onto cuts, combined with other ingredients in a mask, it's very effective in clearing complexion.

      (even we in Kotli use haldi on cuts sometimes, well, some of my family members anyway, I remember being surprised in my teen years when my cousin from Kotli [A.K.] who had only been in Europe for a few months, cut her finger while preparing onions for haandi, actualy put haldi on the cut while I had been away to the bathroom to get her plasters and iodine)

      The book of Bharti Vyas is balled "Beauty Wisdom".

      I would like to remark that though it's allright to look beautiful and normal to want to look nice, we have to make sure people we spend a lot of time with, don't just like us for our looks, but also for the beauty in our hearts. The outside beauty doesn't last, the beauty of your character, of your heart, that beauty will last. It's more important to be beautiful from the inside than from the outside, though of course, most of us would like to be beautiful both from the outside and from the inside. ;-)
      Worth a try

      Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.

    8. #8
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Sep 9, 2011
      Posts
      112
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Are you sure they are pot holes? I thought i had them but they turned out to be enlarged pores :/


      Quote Originally Posted by unknownnn View Post
      how to rid of them plzzz tell me they are quite less but they are on my face & i dont want them to be there ............ is there anything that works ?

      & what about

      derma rollers.
      acne free pockmark filler.

      plzz tell me what should i do

      thanks

    9. #9
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      M_was_here's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 14, 2008
      Posts
      4,483
      Mentioned
      24 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      While you're treating it, using makeup to cover can also give the illusion of smoother skin. Take a look at this:

      "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

    10. #10
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 23, 2010
      Posts
      85
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by M_was_here View Post
      While you're treating it, using makeup to cover can also give the illusion of smoother skin. Take a look at this:

      Jazakalllah for sharing...I will try it

    11. #11
      Moderator Relationships, Fashion & Beauty, Wedding, Household & Cuisine
      Anxious
       

      Reha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 6, 2008
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      17,156
      Blogs
      398
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Paheli00 View Post
      Chemical peels. You'd want to start w/ Lactic (so your skin gets used to it), then Glycolic, and eventually TCA. These peels are expensive and you'll need multiple treatments. If you can't afford to have it done professionally.....you can buy them online and do it yourself.

      *BUT* do you research before you perform these peels on yourself.....especially the Glycolic and TCA (this is the strongest). Otherwise you can burn you face badly. I buy my peels from MUAC but there are other sites that sell them. Wearing sunscreen daily is a MUST if you do chemical peels b/c it makes you skin more sensitive. Again...I will repeat....do your research before doing any of these peels on yourself.


      Your best bet is peels.
      Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

    12. #12
      LP
      LP is offline
      Senior Member
      Blank
       

      LP's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 5, 2006
      Posts
      118,403
      Blogs
      47
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      I thought abt peels Reha....but then it makes ur skin over sensitive to almost Everything so I dropped the idea.
      I have just one problem area on my right cheek.I have been getting a pimple at tht place once every month for the laat 3-4 yrs.Eventually it has left a scar(pothole kind...though looks more like an enlarged pore).I dont think a peel is needed for tht.Wht else wud u rcommend?

      Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.