• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 18 of 58
    1. #1
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 8, 2006
      Location
      South West London
      Posts
      8,206
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Pir Shab Paraga became father again. This time her wife gave birth to a twin of a baby girl and a baby boy.

      Well done.

      Shame on governement on their population control programme!

      http://jang.com.pk/jang/oct2007-dail.../update.htm#24

    2. #2
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 8, 2006
      Location
      South West London
      Posts
      8,206
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Once I read this slogan on a Karachi wall near his home:

      Pakistan kiss nay bigara!
      Pir Pagara! Pir Pagara!

    3. #3
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jun 8, 2006
      Location
      South West London
      Posts
      8,206
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      It also reminds of that "Johk Siyal" song:

      "Pir saeen anda, tay mithay chawal khanda"

    4. #4
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Iconoclast's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30, 2004
      Posts
      13,951
      Blogs
      85
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      The guy can hardly move. Ye karamat sey paida kiye haiN Ya zoor-e-bazoo sey

    5. #5
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Haris's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2, 2003
      Posts
      6,990
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      MashAllah!

      So the Pir of PML Functional is still functioning well!

    6. #6
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      STONECOLD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9, 2001
      Location
      *.The Tardiss.*
      Posts
      3,250
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      as if we need any more of these spoilt f*******!!!

    7. #7
      Banned
      ----
       

      Aliyish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5, 1999
      Location
      Lost in Transition
      Posts
      15,172
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Wasnt me , Pir shaab ! i havent been to karachi since 2005 !

    8. #8
      Senior Member
      Devious
       

      hareem01's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 4, 2006
      Location
      Mid-East
      Posts
      27,696
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Mostar95 View Post
      Pir Shab Paraga became father again. This time her wife gave birth to a twin of a baby girl and a baby boy.

      Well done.

      Shame on governement on their population control programme!

      http://jang.com.pk/jang/oct2007-dail.../update.htm#24
      Aap ko bill aa raha hai population ke barhnay se?
      "Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen."

    9. #9
      Banned
      ----
       

      Aliyish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5, 1999
      Location
      Lost in Transition
      Posts
      15,172
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by hareem01 View Post
      Aap ko bill aa raha hai population ke barhnay se?
      Yes we taxes , where guys like pir pagaara dont ! so hum he ko bill atay hain aysay logon kay bachon ka !

    10. #10
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      mizzrani's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1, 2007
      Posts
      2,417
      Blogs
      135
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^ exaclty wt is wid u ppl and criticising pakistan for every lil thing , r paying for the population no u r resting ur asses here so what is ur problem whether the population is increasing or decreasing .

      wen u have ur kids u will also be only increasing the pakistani population

      sheeeshhhhhhhhh
      - Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own -

    11. #11
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      mizzrani's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1, 2007
      Posts
      2,417
      Blogs
      135
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by aliyish View Post
      Yes we taxes , where guys like pir pagaara dont ! so hum he ko bill atay hain aysay logon kay bachon ka !
      and those taxes only go towards other ppl's kids I dont think so
      - Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own -

    12. #12
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      aminas's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 29, 2006
      Location
      London
      Posts
      7,786
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by aliyish View Post
      Yes we taxes , where guys like pir pagaara dont ! so hum he ko bill atay hain aysay logon kay bachon ka !
      And who pays taxes in Pakistan

    13. #13
      Senior Member
      Devious
       

      hareem01's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 4, 2006
      Location
      Mid-East
      Posts
      27,696
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      It is our faith that Allah is the only giver and Raaziq of all, if some muslim disagrees with it he can become a kaafir. So please think twice before you say anything bad about increase in POPULATION.

      Also no ruh can come in this world without Allah's permission.
      "Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen."

    14. #14
      Banned
      ----
       

      Aliyish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5, 1999
      Location
      Lost in Transition
      Posts
      15,172
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by mizzrani View Post
      ^ exaclty wt is wid u ppl and criticising pakistan for every lil thing , r paying for the population no u r resting ur asses here so what is ur problem whether the population is increasing or decreasing .

      wen u have ur kids u will also be only increasing the pakistani population

      sheeeshhhhhhhhh

      well i aint living on dole here so yr rest on A$$ theory doesnt fit for me scenario . where something like work for these pir paagara sorta crowd ! well You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ! or can ya ?

      life is just a bloody piece of cake for them . The current Pir Pagaro is Shah Mardan Shah II and he became Pir Pagaro in 1954. so cant ya sense his age here . do ya think that lady who gave birth to his recent kids would be some where around his age?

      i bet she would be his six or seventh wife , some where around 20 in age and daughter of his some poor blind head follower ' hur ' .

    15. #15
      Banned
      ----
       

      Aliyish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5, 1999
      Location
      Lost in Transition
      Posts
      15,172
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by aminas View Post
      And who pays taxes in Pakistan
      Many do , almost a large chunk of middle class people !

    16. #16
      Senior Member
      Devious
       

      hareem01's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 4, 2006
      Location
      Mid-East
      Posts
      27,696
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      67 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by aliyish View Post
      well i aint living on dole here so yr rest on A$$ theory doesnt fit for me scenario . where something like work for these pir paagara sorta crowd ! well You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ! or can ya ?

      life is just a bloody piece of cake for them . The current Pir Pagaro is Shah Mardan Shah II and he became Pir Pagaro in 1954. so cant ya sense his age here . do ya think that lady who gave birth to his recent kids would be some where around his age?

      i bet she would be his six or seventh wife , some where around 20 in age and daughter of his some poor blind head follower ' hur ' .
      so many assumptions.........
      "Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen."

    17. #17
      Banned
      ----
       

      Aliyish's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 5, 1999
      Location
      Lost in Transition
      Posts
      15,172
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by hareem01 View Post
      It is our faith that Allah is the only giver and Raaziq of all, if some muslim disagrees with it he can become a kaafir. So please think twice before you say anything bad about increase in POPULATION.

      Also no ruh can come in this world without Allah's permission.

      appa dont bring that religion thing here . hum sab Allah ko raaziq mantay haiin , yea eman hai !

      But tell me if am 70 + , marry some , who is in early 20s to get more kids on me name . is that nice and permissible by islam?

      that guy we are talkin about is some kinda pir to his Hurs , Pir Pagara is the title given to him as he leads Hurs in Sindh province of Pakistan.

      when since Islam allowed this piirrri mureed thingy ?

    18. #18
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      mizzrani's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 1, 2007
      Posts
      2,417
      Blogs
      135
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by aliyish View Post
      well i aint living on dole here so yr rest on A$$ theory doesnt fit for me scenario . where something like work for these pir paagara sorta crowd ! well You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink ! or can ya ?

      life is just a bloody piece of cake for them . The current Pir Pagaro is Shah Mardan Shah II and he became Pir Pagaro in 1954. so cant ya sense his age here . do ya think that lady who gave birth to his recent kids would be some where around his age?

      i bet she would be his six or seventh wife , some where around 20 in age and daughter of his some poor blind head follower ' hur ' .

      and ur point is ????? its his wife his kid tumko kyun takleef ho rahee hai

      jao tum banjao pir pagara or wotever . bachay allah ki dain hai !

      did u pay for the hospital fee , or put up with the kharchay during pregnancy NO so dude ur loosing the argument here
      - Nothing begins, and nothing ends, That is not paid with moan; For we are born in others pain And perish in our own -

    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast