• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Results 1 to 13 of 13
    1. #1
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      kakh.jpg

      Jiia, Sannan, LiPpY.... Translate it

    2. #2
      *~ Aye Jay ~*
      ----
       

      punjabi kuri's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10, 2010
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      29,755
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      thori bht samjh a hi gayi



    3. #3
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      ThoRi boht to mujhe bhi aagai

    4. #4
      *~ Aye Jay ~*
      ----
       

      punjabi kuri's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10, 2010
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      29,755
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)


    5. #5
      Senior Member
      Lazy
       

      Lilly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1, 2010
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      15,715
      Mentioned
      49 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by muqawwee123 View Post
      kakh.jpg

      Jiia, Sannan, LiPpY.... Translate it
      Wow , nice one. Thanks for sharing muaqwe
      Waiting for Sannan and Jia to translate it first then I 'll do.
      01001010 01000001 01010110 01000001




    6. #6
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by LiPpY View Post
      Wow , nice one. Thanks for sharing muaqwe
      Waiting for Sannan and Jia to translate it first then I 'll do.
      Aap karden.. Sannan sirf pehli tareekh ko log in hota hai aur jiia ne kaha hai wo eid ka baad aae gi

    7. #7
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Iconoclast's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30, 2004
      Posts
      13,661
      Blogs
      84
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Nice sharing, this one is easy, even i can translate it but in urdu.
      Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.

    8. #8
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
      Nice sharing, this one is easy, even i can translate it but in urdu.
      Go ahead..icono.. Please

    9. #9
      Senior Member
      Lazy
       

      Lilly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1, 2010
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      15,715
      Mentioned
      49 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      It says oh my beloved , I am a street beggar
      keep me safe with you, I 'll help you some day

      No doubt, you are a king of kingdom or a king of many countries
      Don't ignore me ,I 'll help you some day.

      Sometime you are so helpless but you end up at street beggars for the help
      Even if you name me a beggar , I 'll still help you

      Burn me to heat up your hands
      May you stay the king of this world for forever but I 'll be still there to help you.

      That is what i could, I don't think I could have done better in Urdu.
      punjabi kuri and muqawwee123 like this.
      01001010 01000001 01010110 01000001




    10. #10
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by LiPpY View Post
      It says oh my beloved , I am a street beggar
      keep me safe with you, I 'll help you some day

      No doubt, you are a king of kingdom or a king of many countries
      Don't ignore me ,I 'll help you some day.

      Sometime you are so helpless but you end up at street beggars for the help
      Even if you name me a beggar , I 'll still help you

      Burn me to heat up your hands
      May you stay the king of this world for forever but I 'll be still there to help you.

      That is what i could, I don't think I could have done better in Urdu.
      Zabardast.. You explained it so well that now I can understand it in Saraiki .

    11. #11
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Iconoclast's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 30, 2004
      Posts
      13,661
      Blogs
      84
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      سانول ھم تمھاری گلیوں کے تنکے ھیں
      ھمیں سنبھال کے رکھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      تو بے شک ملکوں کا مالک ھے
      ھمیں جدا نہ کر تیرےکام آئیں گے

      کام تنکوں سے بھی پڑ سکتے ھیں
      ھمیں بھی تنکا سمجھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      ھمیں جلا کر اپنے ھاتھ سینکنا
      تم ھمیشا جیو تیرےکام آئیں گے
      ehsan, punjabi kuri, Lilly and 1 others like this.
      Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment.

    12. #12
      Senior Member
      Lazy
       

      Lilly's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1, 2010
      Location
      UK
      Posts
      15,715
      Mentioned
      49 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by muqawwee123 View Post
      Zabardast.. You explained it so well that now I can understand it in Saraiki .
      Any time

      Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
      سانول ھم تمھاری گلیوں کے تنکے ھیں
      ھمیں سنبھال کے رکھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      تو بے شک ملکوں کا مالک ھے
      ھمیں جدا نہ کر تیرےکام آئیں گے

      کام تنکوں سے بھی پڑ سکتے ھیں
      ھمیں بھی تنکا سمجھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      ھمیں جلا کر اپنے ھاتھ سینکنا
      تم ھمیشا جیو تیرےکام آئیں گے
      Excellent
      01001010 01000001 01010110 01000001




    13. #13
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,596
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
      سانول ھم تمھاری گلیوں کے تنکے ھیں
      ھمیں سنبھال کے رکھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      تو بے شک ملکوں کا مالک ھے
      ھمیں جدا نہ کر تیرےکام آئیں گے

      کام تنکوں سے بھی پڑ سکتے ھیں
      ھمیں بھی تنکا سمجھ تیرےکام آئیں گے
      ھمیں جلا کر اپنے ھاتھ سینکنا
      تم ھمیشا جیو تیرےکام آئیں گے
      Brilliant aap ne haq ada kar dia