Results 19 to 36 of 49
- Sep 11th, 2013, 02:05 PM #19----
- Join Date
- Apr 6, 2010
- Sep 11th, 2013, 02:09 PM #20
- Sep 11th, 2013, 02:11 PM #21
besides the saying is guys should be"tall, dark handsome." Dark guys generally are seen as more appealing/better looking than fair ones. But people consider it opposite for girls where fair is seen as better.
- Sep 11th, 2013, 03:37 PM #22
Besides, just in case you haven't noticed the thread I'm posting below......there are women out there who will not "appreciate" personality over appearance.
http://www.paklinks.com/gs/life-and-...ra-weight.html (Extra Weight)
- Sep 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM #23
- Join Date
- Aug 14, 2009
- chhajje waali ke chhajje ke neeche
i never wished to have a doc as a wife because they have a very busy lifestyle...i wouldn't want to wait on her at home.tum apne Hisse kii thoRii sii Biryaanii mujhe de do
haDDiyaaN le lo tum, boTii dilbarjaanii mujhe de do
a mazaaHiya she'r by: ME
- Sep 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM #24----
- Join Date
- Jul 17, 2011
- Pak Sar Zameen
Living with a doctor ought to make me feel like a patient, sorta like telling a lamb to go consider sleeping with a certified butcher?
Pharmacists on the other hand, especially Hijabi, are genuine exceptions in my book.
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:00 PM #25
Women judge based on job status and occupation but most women will prefer a guy with better personality than good looks. In
PCG has mentioned previously that she is willing to compromise with looks. And as a Pakistani girl, automatically she is quite good looking, so why shouldn't she expect a good looking husband? Educated Pakistani girls have a reputation among other races for being loyal, reliable, intelligent and managing work/house balance well, so why should they feel like they have to downgrade those attributes in finding a partner.
More female celebrities settle with less good looking men then vice versa. In that thread weight was the issue and if a guy is working to lose that extra weight, for his own health, few would refuse. Things like breasts and other body parts are nt things people can easily change.
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:04 PM #26
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:10 PM #27
For the female docs or other professionals here i have an interesting question. How many of you would marry someone much junior in profession like a nurse if youre a doctor, or a clerk/chaprassi if you're a business person or a male receptionist of a legal firm if you're a lawyer?
PCG, if you found a guy with all the qualities you were looking for but he was a Pakistani nurse working in the same hospital as you, would you marry him? Like if he agreed to do cooking when you were busy, said you could work as many hours as you wanted, was open minded and flexible about things after marriage and with raising kids, was moderately religious, wanted to be on shift same hours as you so he could assist you, was supportive of your job and role as he realises it's importance for you and his in laws were open minded and if age was not a factor for him,what would you say? what if he wasn't ambitious about his job but he wanted you to reach the highest heights you could?
There are guys out there who dont want to be part of the rat race and want to have a relaxed job/work life but are ok with their wife being part of it.
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:15 PM #28
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:17 PM #29
And what about non-PakistanI women who aren't "automatically quite good looking".....should they not expect a good looking husband?
And is it ok for a woman to reject a man based ONLY on his looks (ie. after seeing a picture) b/c she herself is good looking?
2) As for the 2nd part.....let me ask this......why should a Pakistani man (or any man for that matter) downgrade ANY of their expectations as long as they can find a woman that meets their criteria? Going by the threads in this forum.....clearly its not the men who are having trouble find a spouse. So as long at there is a supply of women to meet their demands.....why should ANY man out there compromise at all?
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:27 PM #30
Last edited by RocketSocket; Sep 11th, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:28 PM #31
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:47 PM #32
- Sep 11th, 2013, 04:51 PM #33
- Sep 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM #34
- Sep 11th, 2013, 05:06 PM #35
- Sep 11th, 2013, 05:12 PM #36----
Originally Posted by delhi2lahorekarachi:9736335
- Join Date
- Aug 29, 2003
- Area 51
PS: did u buy lot of "irani rugs" from those door to door pathan salesmen?zindagi khaak na thi, khaak uratey guzri
visitors found this page by using these recent terms: Available horny sugar mamas 2013, Sugar mama seeking 4 bane ten, rich horny sugar mamas in their big houses, horny sugar mama, rich horny sugur mamas