• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Results 1 to 16 of 16
    1. #1
      Senior Member
      Ditzy
       

      Ali_Syed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 16, 2006
      Location
      Home Sweet Home
      Posts
      22,597
      Blogs
      6
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Four blasts heard so far accompanied by firing.
      “ A generation which ignores history has no past and no future. ”— Robert A. Heinlein

    2. #2
      Moderator Shor Sharaba, Sports
      Pakistan
       

      devilish angel's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 26, 2008
      Location
      home sweet home
      Posts
      36,895
      Blogs
      287
      Mentioned
      37 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I am hearing 7 bomb blast on news
      Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

    3. #3
      Moderator Shor Sharaba, Sports
      Pakistan
       

      devilish angel's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 26, 2008
      Location
      home sweet home
      Posts
      36,895
      Blogs
      287
      Mentioned
      37 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      very posh area, many high profile ppl including judges live in tht area, ISI office also there, rangers headquaters
      Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

    4. #4
      Senior Member
      Ditzy
       

      Ali_Syed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 16, 2006
      Location
      Home Sweet Home
      Posts
      22,597
      Blogs
      6
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      ISI office in Sukkur is under attack.
      “ A generation which ignores history has no past and no future. ”— Robert A. Heinlein

    5. #5
      Moderator Shor Sharaba, Sports
      Pakistan
       

      devilish angel's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 26, 2008
      Location
      home sweet home
      Posts
      36,895
      Blogs
      287
      Mentioned
      37 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Sukkhar: Around 7 blasts occurred one after the other in the Barrage Colony area in Sukkhar here on Wednesday.

      Around 20 people have been reported to be injured so far. The hospital sources have confirmed two deaths while the rest of the injured are in critical condition.

      According to ARY News the rescue teams have been called and the security forces have cordoned off the area.
      The Rangers have cleared half the area.

      A severe exchange of fire had been going on in the area for the past one hour. According to initial reports the terrorists have targeted the ISI and MI offices.

      Despite being a tight security zone the terrorists managed to hit their targets, apparently the ISI was the prime target.

      According to ARY news reporter one of the blasts was so loud that it was heard in far flung areas too. Abuilding is also reported to have collapsed.

      While speaking to ARY news Minister of Information Sindh, Shajeel Memon said that it is to early to jump to conclusions, however rescue efforts have been accelerated

      7 Blasts rock Sukkhar Barrage Colony
      .................................................. ......

      hope so it settles down so after GHQ, PAF base this, why there is no security plan tht terroists can enter these areas ???
      Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

    6. #6
      Moderator PA/WA
      ----
       

      Amal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7, 2000
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      17,255
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      While I pray for the security of human lives, I hope ISI and MI offices are razed to the ground. I have no sympathies for the so-called spies who cannot save even their own house. The difference between the top spies of ISI and constables in my area police station is the salaries and privileges they get.
      Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

    7. #7
      Banned
      Shocked
       


      Join Date
      May 2, 2013
      Posts
      1,202
      Blogs
      24
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Bhugtain ab, jab molvion ko sar pe charhaaya hua tha uss waqt socha nahi.

      What are these pathetic agencies for really? They can't protect their own offices how on earth are they going to protect the country? I wonder why they are not crticized as much as Rental scandal, EOBI or OGDC tauqeer sadiq, Steel Mills, PIA or Railways?? The incompetence of these people leads to direct death of people.....but nobody raises voice..

    8. #8
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Sachaydino's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 27, 2010
      Posts
      6,661
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Amal View Post
      While I pray for the security of human lives, I hope ISI and MI offices are razed to the ground. I have no sympathies for the so-called spies who cannot save even their own house. The difference between the top spies of ISI and constables in my area police station is the salaries and privileges they get.
      I agree with you. But have you checked with your leader, what is his opinion about all this khoon kharaba? He is still in favor of talks with 'maut ke saudagar'. Why?

    9. #9
      Moderator PA/WA
      ----
       

      Amal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7, 2000
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      17,255
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Sachaydino View Post
      I agree with you. But have you checked with your leader, what is his opinion about all this khoon kharaba? He is still in favor of talks with 'maut ke saudagar'. Why?
      This attack reinforces his stance even more. Since our real estate tycoon Army is not capable of defending its own personnel, headquarters and offices, who else will you fight this war with? Shall we ask MQM to lend us its army so that we can fight off Taliban?

      Simple si baat hey lekin karrwi hey, Pakistan is a defenseless country at the moment. Khuda ke elawa hamara koi wali, waaris nahi hey.
      Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

    10. #10
      Unavailabletationalist
      ----
       

      Aceones!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22, 2002
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      8,429
      Blogs
      20
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      firstly what an ISI/ MI office is doing in residential area? secondly what kind of a "secret service agency" office is that which is not secret and everyone knows that this is ISI office? if its known by everyone, what difficulty is there for any insiders of the same or other agencies to help attackers launch this attack? pathetic
      Quwwat-e-Mazhab say mustehkam hay jami'yat teri

    11. #11
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Med911's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 13, 2008
      Location
      Behind You.
      Posts
      5,409
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Amal View Post
      This attack reinforces his stance even more. Since our real estate tycoon Army is not capable of defending its own personnel, headquarters and offices, who else will you fight this war with? Shall we ask MQM to lend us its army so that we can fight off Taliban?

      Simple si baat hey lekin karrwi hey, Pakistan is a defenseless country at the moment. Khuda ke elawa hamara koi wali, waaris nahi hey.
      Let the ISI broil in its own stew for a bit, and see what happens...
      You know, My friends, with what a brave carouse I made a second Marriage in my house;
      Favored old barren Reason from my bed, and took the daughter of the vine to spouse.
      Omar Khayyam

    12. #12
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 17, 2010
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      629
      Blogs
      2
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Those who choose to side with conspiracy theories should realize that the terrorists are only focused on pushing their deadly agenda forward. They are not concerned with our failure to realize the obvious; they just continue to push their deadly agenda forward. Time after time we find the same culprits behind these attacks. We’ve just approached the midpoint in Ramadan, and these terrorists have already conducted several deadly acts of terror. The seriousness of the situation requires us to refrain from indulging in the conspiracy theories, and instead, focus our efforts against those who are looking to disrupt our peace objectives. We have full confidence in Pakistan’s ability to counter the threat posed by the extremist organizations. We are working closely with the government of Pakistan and hope to negate the common threat through mutual cooperation.
      We repeat what Jen Psaki, Department of State Spokesperson, said recently: “The United States stands with the people of Pakistan in condemning such senseless and inhumane acts [recent bombings]. We offer our deepest condolences to the families of those killed and wish those injured a speedy recovery.”

      Ali Khan
      DET, United States Central Command

    13. #13
      Moderator PA/WA
      ----
       

      Amal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7, 2000
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      17,255
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ...Meanwhile, there is a stiff competition going on for claiming the attack as if it is the biggest reward.


      Two factions of TTP responsible for Sukkur attack: Taliban commander


      ISLAMABAD: A Taliban commander told The Express Tribune on Thursday that the deadly attack on the Sukkur office of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), which killed 9 people, was orchestrated by the militant group.

      The commander said that elements of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) based in Mohmand tribal region and the Taliban faction in Punjab had launched a combined attack on the ISI office on Wednesday evening.

      The commander, requesting to remain anonymous since he was not unauthorised to speak to the media, disputed the claim by a splinter faction of the Taliban, which also claimed responsibility for the same attack.

      A man named Ahmed Marwat, who introduced himself as the spokesperson for the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (Jundullah Group) had called media persons to claim responsibility for the attack.

      Marwat had claimed that the attack was revenge for the death of TTP deputy chief Wali-ur-Rehman Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan tribal region in May. He said the group had sent four bombers to “achieve the target.”

      Following Wednesday’s attack, a Rangers spokesperson had said that there were at least five attackers and that they had killed at least three of them, while at least two suicide bombers had blown themselves up.

      The TTP Jundullah group had earlier claimed responsibility for the attack on security forces.

      However, TTP former spokesperson, Ehsanullah Ehsan, has denied the association of Jundullah group with the Taliban.

      There has been no independent verification on who was responsible for the attack.

      Source
      -----------------------

      I would like to congratulate anyone who participated in yet another eye-opener. But I must tell the brave terrorists of TTP (all groups) that though they have succeeded in slapping the real estate mafia once again, this raid will also fail to kick start any soul-searching in any quarters of the country.

      While the ordinary people will continue to bear the brunt, I am sure extravagant Iftar parties will continue to be held in garrisons across the country and prime minister will leave for Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah and thank Allah Almighty for the landslide victory in elections.
      Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...

    14. #14
      Very very senior member
      ----
       

      Captain1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10, 2004
      Posts
      38,744
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^ they are fighting to claim the credit so they get more of the "outsourced" work

    15. #15
      Senior Member
      Ditzy
       

      Ali_Syed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 16, 2006
      Location
      Home Sweet Home
      Posts
      22,597
      Blogs
      6
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Amal View Post
      ...Meanwhile, there is a stiff competition going on for claiming the attack as if it is the biggest reward.


      Two factions of TTP responsible for Sukkur attack: Taliban commander


      ISLAMABAD: A Taliban commander told The Express Tribune on Thursday that the deadly attack on the Sukkur office of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), which killed 9 people, was orchestrated by the militant group.

      The commander said that elements of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) based in Mohmand tribal region and the Taliban faction in Punjab had launched a combined attack on the ISI office on Wednesday evening.

      The commander, requesting to remain anonymous since he was not unauthorised to speak to the media, disputed the claim by a splinter faction of the Taliban, which also claimed responsibility for the same attack.

      A man named Ahmed Marwat, who introduced himself as the spokesperson for the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (Jundullah Group) had called media persons to claim responsibility for the attack.

      Marwat had claimed that the attack was revenge for the death of TTP deputy chief Wali-ur-Rehman Mehsud, who was killed in a US drone strike in North Waziristan tribal region in May. He said the group had sent four bombers to “achieve the target.”

      Following Wednesday’s attack, a Rangers spokesperson had said that there were at least five attackers and that they had killed at least three of them, while at least two suicide bombers had blown themselves up.

      The TTP Jundullah group had earlier claimed responsibility for the attack on security forces.

      However, TTP former spokesperson, Ehsanullah Ehsan, has denied the association of Jundullah group with the Taliban.

      There has been no independent verification on who was responsible for the attack.

      Source
      -----------------------

      I would like to congratulate anyone who participated in yet another eye-opener. But I must tell the brave terrorists of TTP (all groups) that though they have succeeded in slapping the real estate mafia once again, this raid will also fail to kick start any soul-searching in any quarters of the country.

      While the ordinary people will continue to bear the brunt, I am sure extravagant Iftar parties will continue to be held in garrisons across the country and prime minister will leave for Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah and thank Allah Almighty for the landslide victory in elections.
      In other words another feather in the cap of LEJ/Jundullah Almost all high profile attacks on the military have been carried out by them but the military (and government) would remain mum about it.
      “ A generation which ignores history has no past and no future. ”— Robert A. Heinlein

    16. #16
      Moderator PA/WA
      ----
       

      Amal's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7, 2000
      Location
      Dubai
      Posts
      17,255
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^ If there is a sane person in charge of Sindh, he would lay the blame of this attack directly on Punjab. Everyone knows what's happening in Punjab. Sharifs have given them full liberty against surety for their own safety and Punjab. They are nurturing a storm in their backyard which, one day, will eventually sweep them away. But only after a lot of damage to everyone else in the country.
      Reh gaya kaam hamaara hi baghawat likhna...