• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 18 of 47
    1. #1
      AQ
      AQ is offline
      logged out
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 7, 1998
      Location
      Rehnay ko Ghar naheeN hai, PF jahaaN hamaaraa
      Posts
      70,885
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Ghaazi Alam Deen Shaheed :rehm:

      Can any one describe the whole story please... Why is he regarded as the most loveable person in the history of Sub-Continent?

    2. #2
      SalmanNY

      ----
       

      Well, what i know is that he was hanged because he killed a person who cursed prophet mohammad :saw:. Then there were rallies against the goverment before and after hanging him to death. No body says that he is dead, every one says he is a SHAHEED.

      It is quite interesting for me to note here, that this guy was absoloutley illiterate and I mean no education what so ever. But he is one of the MOST famous and respectable figure in the history of indo-pak. The questions arises WHY ?

      Lets say he was wrong for what he did ( killed the guy who disprespected prophet mohammad :saw: ), But then why Allah :swt: made him so famous ? Gave him so much respect ? Why his name is so fresh in the minds of every other Muslim even uptill now ?

      There must be something to it IMO, I think the simple answer, that I conclude is that " Who ever loves the prophet, Allah loves him many times back".

      -Salman

    3. #3
      قادمون يا الاقصى
      Worried
       

      bao bihari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 8, 2003
      Location
      بين خوف و رجا
      Posts
      4,990
      Blogs
      192
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Inshallah someone will narrate the whole story..i'll just contribute on who prompted him to do this noble deed....


      it was a congretion in lahore?.....where janab atullah shah bukhari ( one of the best debators of all time in sub continent atleast) was making a speach on raj pal and company .....in the speach atullah sahib made this remark which made ghazi ilm deen do this .....

      Logon daikhna darwazay per amma aisha to nahin hain........ye to nain kah rahi hain kay tumhari amma aur tumharay nabi:saw: ka mazak urraya ja raha hay aur tum log khamosh ho .......

      ghazi ilm deen after listing to this speach went to bazar and bought a knife ..with his friend........both of them argued on who will do this......then they decided through ballot and every time they made ballot ghazi's name came out ...so in the morning he after inquring abuot raj pal ...killed him with his knife at spot ...in front of his office.......\

      ALLAma iqbal rightly said on his shadah

      ye tarkhan ka bacha bazi lay gaya aur hum sub batain kartay rah gai


      his wardon in jail narrated that he always smeeled some strange fragrence in ghazi s barrack ...when he asked ghazi hesitently said ..i saw aap :saw: in my dream ........


      thats what i rember now........
      لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
      Peace loving terrorist

    4. #4
      ?
      ? is offline
      Banned
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Sep 3, 2000
      Posts
      30,987
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      may Allah give us the love and respect for Rasool-Allah :saw: , which Ghazi Alam deen Shaheed had...aamin summa aamin!

    5. #5
      SalmanNY

      ----
       

      Originally posted by bao bihari:
      Inshallah someone will narrate the whole story..i'll just contribute on who prompted him to do this noble deed....


      it was a congretion in lahore?.....where janab atullah shah bukhari ( one of the best debators of all time in sub continent atleast) was making a speach on raj pal and company .....in the speach atullah sahib made this remark which made ghazi ilm deen do this .....

      Logon daikhna darwazay per amma aisha to nahin hain........ye to nain kah rahi hain kay tumhari amma aur tumharay nabi:saw: ka mazak urraya ja raha hay aur tum log khamosh ho .......

      ghazi ilm deen after listing to this speach went to bazar and bought a knife ..with his friend........both of them argued on who will do this......then they decided through ballot and every time they made ballot ghazi's name came out ...so in the morning he after inquring abuot raj pal ...killed him with his knife at spot ...in front of his office.......\

      ALLAma iqbal rightly said on his shadah

      ye tarkhan ka bacha bazi lay gaya aur hum sub batain kartay rah gai


      his wardon in jail narrated that he always smeeled some strange fragrence in ghazi s barrack ...when he asked ghazi hesitently said ..i saw aap :saw: in my dream ........


      thats what i rember now........
      JazakAllah, made my day ! Thanx brother. And I also remember that all the people who attended his death ceremony ( or whatever one must call it ) states that he was smiling all the time until he was hung up.
      -Salman

    6. #6

      Ditzy
       

      CorruptAngel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2002
      Posts
      5,193
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I don't believe this is right for us to kill someone just because s/he was being ignorant. Following hadiths I found regarding the topic and I hope at least you(Anwar) will read it because I know others will ignore my post.




      Volume 4, Book 52, Number 186:

      Narrated 'Aisha:

      Once the Jews came to the Prophet and said, "Death be upon you." So I cursed them. The Prophet said, "What is the matter?" I said, "Have you not heard what they said?" The Prophet said, "Have you not heard what I replied (to them)? (I said), ('The same is upon you.')"


      Volume 8, Book 73, Number 57:

      Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mulaika:

      'Aisha said that the Jews came to the Prophet and said, "As-Samu 'Alaikum" (death be on you). 'Aisha said (to them), "(Death) be on you, and may Allah curse you and shower His wrath upon you!" The Prophet said, "Be calm, O 'Aisha ! You should be kind and lenient, and beware of harshness and Fuhsh (i.e. bad words)." She said (to the Prophet), "Haven't you heard what they (Jews) have said?" He said, "Haven't you heard what I have said (to them)? I said the same to them, and my invocation against them will be accepted while theirs against me will be rejected (by Allah). "


      Volume 8, Book 73, Number 59o:

      Narrated 'Aisha:

      A man asked permission to enter upon the Prophet. When the Prophet saw him, he said, "What an evil brother of his tribe! And what an evil son of his tribe!" When that man sat down, the Prophet behaved with him in a nice and polite manner and was completely at ease with him. When that person had left, 'Aisha said (to the Prophet). "O Allah's Apostle! When you saw that man, you said so-and-so about him, then you showed him a kind and polite behavior, and you enjoyed his company?" Allah's Apostle said, "O 'Aisha! Have you ever seen me speaking a bad and dirty language? (Remember that) the worst people in Allah's sight on the Day of Resurrection will be those whom the people leave (undisturbed) to be away from their evil (deeds)."


      Volume 2, Book 23, Number 414:

      Narrated 'Urwa:

      Aisha said, "The Prophet in his fatal illness said, 'Allah cursed the Jews and the Christians because they took the graves of their Prophets as places for praying."' Aisha added, "Had it not been for that the grave of the Prophet (p.b.u.h) would have been made prominent but I am afraid it might be taken (as a) place for praying.


      Volume 8, Book 73, Number 58:

      Narrated Anas bin Malik:

      The Prophet was not one who would abuse (others) or say obscene words, or curse (others), and if he wanted to admonish anyone of us, he used to say: "What is wrong with him, his forehead be dusted!"


      Volume 9, Book 92, Number 445:

      Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

      That he heard the Prophet, after raising his head from the bowing in morning prayer, saying, "O Allah, our Lord! All the praises are for you." And in the last (Rak'a) he said, "O Allah! Curse so-and-so and so--and-so." And then Allah revealed:-- 'Not for you (O Muhammad) is the decision, (but for Allah), whether He turns in mercy to them or punish them, for they are indeed wrongdoers.' (3.128) [ Source ]



      I would be very interested in knowing how you guys understand the above hadiths.

    7. #7
      SalmanNY

      ----
       

      Originally posted by CurruptAngel:
      I don't believe this is right for us to kill someone just because s/he was being ignorant. Following hadiths I found regarding the topic and I hope at least you(Anwar) will read it because I know others will ignore my post.
      I will reply to your qusestion about the understanding of the haditah you have quoted. But before that I will strongly disagree with what you have said above.


      Raj Paul was not ignorant. He wrote a book called " Rangeela Rasool". In which he really utterly, used the most foul languag against our prophet mohammad :saw:. He was one of the wisest in the sub-continent at that time. So say you didnt know how ignorant he was, but to me writing a book and studying the whole islam and then puropsely writing a book against the prophet of islam. Knowing the fact that it will surely arise a fitna, is anything but ignorance.

      Anyways.. People i found more information about this topic. The person Raj Paul wrote a book "Rangeela Rasool".

      Quaid-e-Azaam fought his case. That was the only case Qaid lost ( correct me if i am wrong ). Quaid would have won the case but if and only if Ghazi Alam Deen Shaheed would have said. " I was not in my right mind at that time".

      Quaid requested Ghazi to say that but his reply was " You want me to be a hypocrite ? You want me to put my rasools respect over my life ?for the sole reason I killed that bast*rd and now you are telling me that I should save my self by saying such low thing ?

      He never said it and got hung. History states that his Namaz-e-Janza one of the biggest in the history of Ind-pak.

      I have one thing to say, It is hard to belive that Allah swt, gave such shaan and such respect to a person who was completely ignorant never went to school or anything. So much respect that even the littlest kid even uptil now in pakistan knows his name. WOW and i mean WOW.

      -Salman

    8. #8

      Ditzy
       

      CorruptAngel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2002
      Posts
      5,193
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by SalmanNY:


      I will reply to your qusestion about the understanding of the haditah you have quoted. But before that I will strongly disagree with what you have said above.


      Raj Paul was not ignorant. He wrote a book called " Rangeela Rasool". In which he really utterly, used the most foul languag against our prophet mohammad :saw:. He was one of the wisest in the sub-continent at that time. So may you didnt know how ignorant he was but to me writing a book and studying the whole islam and then puropsely writing a book against the prophet of islam. Knowing the fact that it will surely arise a fitna, is anything but ignorance.

      Anyways.. People i found more information about this topic. The person Raj Paul wrote a book "Rangeela Rasool".

      Quaid-e-Azaam fought his case. That was the only case Qaid lost ( correct me if i am wrong ). Quaid would have won the case but if and only if Ghazi Alam Deen Shaheed would have said. " I am sorry that i killed Raj-Paul".

      Quaid requested Ghazi to say that but his reply was " You want me to be a hypocrite ? for the sole reason I killed that bast*rd and now you are going to tell me that I should save my self by saying such low thing ?

      He never said it and got hung. History states that his Namaz-e-Janza one of the biggest in the history of Ind-pak.

      I have one thing to say, It is hard to belive that Allah swt, gave such shaan and such respect to a person who was completely ignorant never went to school or anything. So much respect that even the littlest kid even uptil now in pakistan knows his name. WOW and i mean WOW.

      -Salman


      SalmanNY, if what you said about this man is true then I think he deserved the most painful death and I think it was only right to bring a law suit against him. However, I still don't think under Islamic laws we are allowed to kill a person for his ignorance(see verse 3:128 from Quran). That will be just outrageous.

      From what I have read in Quran and hadiths, we are told not to kill another human unless s/he has waged war against us or drove us out of our homes on account of our religion. That kind of killing is justified under Islam. We aren't supposed to kill ignorant people because maybe if they're given a chance they might just come to the right path, know what I mean? I'm not a scholar but the basis of my judgment is that I haven't come accross a hadith or Quranic verse which says we should kill someone who curses the Prophet :saw:. If you have come across any then please do let me know.

      By the way, what are your thoughts about the hadiths I posted?

      JazakAllah.

    9. #9
      ~Dream Quasher~

      ----
       

      ahmadjee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 22, 2000
      Posts
      18,144
      Blogs
      1174
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Can any of you list down the name(s) of Sahabahs, who un-doughtily loved the Holy Prophet (saw) more than anything human, killing anyone who disrespected or dishonored the Holy Prophet (saw)?

      I don’t even need a reference [link], I will find it myself, so just the names would do.

      Bohat bohat shukria.

    10. #10
      nothing man
      ----
       

      ravage's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 22, 2003
      Posts
      14,784
      Blogs
      518
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by Anwaar Qureshi:
      Ghaazi Alam Deen Shaheed :rehm:

      Can any one describe the whole story please... Why is he regarded as the most loveable person in the history of Sub-Continent?
      I thought I was regarded as the most loveable person in the history of the subcontinent..

      :-/
      Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

    11. #11
      قادمون يا الاقصى
      Worried
       

      bao bihari's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 8, 2003
      Location
      بين خوف و رجا
      Posts
      4,990
      Blogs
      192
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by ahmadjee:
      Can any of you list down the name(s) of Sahabahs, who un-doughtily loved the Holy Prophet (saw) more than anything human, killing anyone who disrespected or dishonored the Holy Prophet (saw)?

      I don’t even need a reference [link], I will find it myself, so just the names would do.

      Bohat bohat shukria.
      well what i remember is........atleast 2 sahbah were given task for killing 2 different persons for abusing and cursing :saw: one of those killed was kaab bin ashraf ........
      لا عيش إلا عيش الآخرة
      Peace loving terrorist

    12. #12
      ~Dream Quasher~

      ----
       

      ahmadjee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 22, 2000
      Posts
      18,144
      Blogs
      1174
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      So, only two people, in 23 years of AnHazoors’ (saw) rasalaat, disrespected or dishonored him? That’s kinda hard to believe, isn’t it?

    13. #13
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 28, 2002
      Posts
      546
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Mr. Bao Bihari,

      Kaab bin Ashraf was not killed because of the blasphemy but because of the treason. He was a jew and Jews of Medinah was part of a treaty with Muslims that in case of a attack on any of the parties, one group would help the other group.

      After the victory at Badar, he ran away to Mecca and collaborate with Quraish of Mecca and incite them to go to war against Muslims in medinah using his poetry, hence was guilty of treason.

    14. #14
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 25, 1999
      Posts
      450
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by ahmadjee:
      So, only two people, in 23 years of AnHazoors’ (saw) rasalaat, disrespected or dishonored him? That’s kinda hard to believe, isn’t it?
      you were born late to tell exactly how many had to killed. How much you were expecting ? 23000?
      How many will you kill if Raj Pal had written that book for Mirza ?

    15. #15
      SalmanNY

      ----
       

      Originally posted by ahmadjee:
      So, only two people, in 23 years of AnHazoors’ (saw) rasalaat, disrespected or dishonored him? That’s kinda hard to believe, isn’t it?
      umm ahmad ji, when you requested the names did you think that it is going to be a big list of names ? Even if one person was killed because he/she disrespected Prophet Mohammad :saw: and Prophet Mohammad :saw: did not say anything to those sahaba. Doesnt it proves some point ? I think it does.


      Everybody says Prophet teaches us how to be tolerant to others one should do this because prophet taught us kindness to others , thats why one should spare that person who curses Prophet :saw:. I have a question for them, are the prophet theirselves ? If not, do they do all that prophet teaches them ? If they dont do what prophet teaches us all, then why they pick on one thing " OH PROPHET DOESNT TEACHES US" Prophet teaches us a lot of things, why dont we obey them all ? What audacity they have to say that spare a gustakh-e-rasool because prophet doesnt teaches us to kill that person who has disrespected him ?

      Does anyone really believes that prophet would have given any such orders ever in his life to kill any such body who has disrespected him ?

      -Salman

    16. #16

      Ditzy
       

      CorruptAngel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2002
      Posts
      5,193
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I agree with fatehahmed.

      Ka'b bin Ashraf was ordered to killed by RasooAllah :saw: because he

      - waged war against/broke treaty with Muslims

      - attemped to kill Muhammad :saw:

      - disrespected him :saw:

      - humiliated the Muslims and mentally torchured them with his poetry

      There wasn't just one reason why he was killed. There were many!

    17. #17
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 25, 1999
      Posts
      450
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by CurruptAngel:
      I agree with fatehahmed.

      Ka'b bin Ashraf was ordered to killed by RasooAllah :saw: because he

      - waged war against/broke treaty with Muslims

      - attemped to kill Muhammad :saw:

      - disrespected him :saw:

      - humiliated the Muslims and mentally torchured them with his poetry

      There wasn't just one reason why he was killed. There were many!
      How many reasons you have found in that book by Raj pal ?

    18. #18

      Ditzy
       

      CorruptAngel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2002
      Posts
      5,193
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Originally posted by Lover(:0:


      How many reasons you have found in that book by Raj pal ?
      Read my other replies in this thread and you'll get an answer to your question.

    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast