• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 18 of 36
    1. #1
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Aalsi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4, 2004
      Posts
      5,186
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I have seen some guppies wishing death to people? I believe this to be a very bad thing.

      From a religious perspective, does anyone know what does Islam (or any other religion) say on this?
      " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

    2. #2
      Banned
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 26, 2005
      Location
      Krankfurt am Main, Repϊblica Federal de Alemania
      Posts
      1,764
      Blogs
      29
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I have to admit that I wish someone the death. I've gone that far that I was about to kjill this someone. It was a kickboxer who kicked me in my leg and punched my face. I couldn't walk for a week...He punched me in my neck...I can't swallow properly since that day...

      Reason for punching me?

      This ******* is a friend of my cousin. When I lived in Cologne me and my family came to Franfurt to visit my Khala. One day I saw this Guy saying to a gypsy to hit my little cousin with a killer.

      I asked him why he said that. He said, none of your business. I got mad and said wtf? He was standing there with another friend ready 2 attack me, I stayed calm and turned away...

      2 years later I meet this guy on Bus Stop in Frankfurt. I was behind him. He turned around and say, Oh there is the cousin of XXXX, how are you and stuff, I said good good. He said, what happened 2 years ago. I told him the story twice, he asked me thrid time, I said nothing and moved aside. He said to me, because of you I missed my Bus. He was there with a girl. He just wanted to show what a a cool guy he is. He walked towards and kicked me, I asked him what did I do? After this question a punch comes flying in my face and neck...

      I was paralyzed...I told everything my cousin, took his number and called him. I wanted to know what happened to him, but you know how these people are, he said if you wanna have trouble come and meet me, but I won't come, I will send a guy who will stab a knife in your stomache and everything is over...

      Since this day I'm making plans of killing him. I will kill this guy. I don't care...
      I will come from behind and stab 2 knives in his back and throw his body infront of dogs. That's how sick I'm...

    3. #3
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Feb 11, 2003
      Posts
      1,407
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Aalsi View Post
      I have seen some guppies wishing death to people? I believe this to be a very bad thing.

      From a religious perspective, does anyone know what does Islam (or any other religion) say on this?
      Wishing something and doing something about it are two different things... if God were a dJinn, then perhaps wishing death on someone would have worked in the first place (considering the Etymological use of the word). Let them wish all they want... I don't think it matters unless they take some kind of action to realize their wish (it is then that they are responsible).
      شِمَع يَشرٰءِل يهوه إِلٰهينُو يهوه اَحَد

    4. #4
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Aalsi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4, 2004
      Posts
      5,186
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Numb bhaijan. I am very sorry to hear about your experience.

      I know it may be easy for me to say (or anyone that has not experienced what you have gone through), but please have sabar. Do not resort to violence or thinking about violence. That is not the answer.

      My suggestion would be that when you do prayers, the first person you should pray for is the person that had attacked you, and ask God to fogive him and show him the right path. Allah sub ko naik hidayat dai. Ameen.
      " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

    5. #5
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Feb 11, 2003
      Posts
      1,407
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      In addition I would suggest doing something about it... there must be a reason why that person became the way he is. Let's try to make sure children and youngsters we know do not go on the same path. Usually there is no short-term solution in social issues but they can be solved effectively over a lifetime.

      Quote Originally Posted by Aalsi View Post
      Numb bhaijan. I am very sorry to hear about your experience.

      I know it may be easy for me to say (or anyone that has not experienced what you have gone through), but please have sabar. Do not resort to violence or thinking about violence. That is not the answer.

      My suggestion would be that when you do prayers, the first person you should pray for is the person that had attacked you, and ask God to fogive him and show him the right path. Allah sub ko naik hidayat dai. Ameen.
      شِمَع يَشرٰءِل يهوه إِلٰهينُو يهوه اَحَد

    6. #6
      Banned
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 26, 2005
      Location
      Krankfurt am Main, Repϊblica Federal de Alemania
      Posts
      1,764
      Blogs
      29
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      The story I told you was not complete. I wanted to make it short. I only told you half of what happened. Jitna sabr mere andarr hai na ab tak, u cannot even imagine.

      wo kethe hai na:

      sabr ka pall meetha hota hai, let's see when I get my pall...Probably never...

    7. #7
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      psyah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 4, 2007
      Posts
      10,832
      Blogs
      18
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
      The story I told you was not complete. I wanted to make it short. I only told you half of what happened. Jitna sabr mere andarr hai na ab tak, u cannot even imagine.

      wo kethe hai na:

      sabr ka pall meetha hota hai, let's see when I get my pall...Probably never...
      Peace Numb

      Seek guidance and pray for this guy's guidance also. One is allowed to take revenge only up to the damage that was given. By doing all that you have said it seems it is more shame/honour related than damage return.

      You are only allowed to return one kick and one punch in the neck ... hahahah

      However, next time you see him go with a few people for protection and talk to him he may be feeling very guilty of what he did. Give him the Qur'an as a present and tell him that if he agrees to read it then you will forgive him from your heart. Don't you think that is a better solution?

      If you never get your pall ... then he'll be facing compensation on the Day of Judgment. Don't you think that will be the best reward for you? i.e. to have your sins forgiven on account of the injustice that has been done to you?

      Now compare your condition to those Muslims families who have been systematically raped, children killed in front of them, houses destroyed and not given suitable burials, then be grateful that you have a much better life than those people.

      Remember the reason why people use aggression is because they are tormented inside, the violence is a form of their own imbalance. The one who attacks from anger is deserving of pity rather than anger in return.
      The Prophet(SAW) said:
      "I am leaving you two things and you will never go astray as long as you cling to them -- they are the Book of Allah and my Sunnah." [Reported by Al- Haakim - Sahih].

    8. #8
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Feb 11, 2003
      Posts
      1,407
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^Great post, however, I advise against returning "one kick and one punch in the neck" haha

      I would also extend the presented comparison to all people, and not just muslims...
      Last edited by hypnotix-2000; Dec 20th, 2007 at 09:11 AM.
      شِمَع يَشرٰءِل يهوه إِلٰهينُو يهوه اَحَد

    9. #9
      ..:: Snake-Eater ::..
      ----
       

      Ali_R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 10, 2001
      Location
      Sin City
      Posts
      14,544
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Aalsi View Post
      Numb bhaijan. I am very sorry to hear about your experience.

      I know it may be easy for me to say (or anyone that has not experienced what you have gone through), but please have sabar. Do not resort to violence or thinking about violence. That is not the answer.

      My suggestion would be that when you do prayers, the first person you should pray for is the person that had attacked you, and ask God to fogive him and show him the right path. Allah sub ko naik hidayat dai. Ameen.
      Iska to matlab huwa, you pray every day for BB, NS and IK in first play. Mashallah good to see that you support your dislikes with well wishes.

    10. #10
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      PaKpatriot1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 22, 2003
      Location
      Everywhere it counts...
      Posts
      7,809
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
      I have to admit that I wish someone the death. I've gone that far that I was about to kjill this someone. It was a kickboxer who kicked me in my leg and punched my face. I couldn't walk for a week...He punched me in my neck...I can't swallow properly since that day...

      Reason for punching me?

      This ******* is a friend of my cousin. When I lived in Cologne me and my family came to Franfurt to visit my Khala. One day I saw this Guy saying to a gypsy to hit my little cousin with a killer.

      I asked him why he said that. He said, none of your business. I got mad and said wtf? He was standing there with another friend ready 2 attack me, I stayed calm and turned away...

      2 years later I meet this guy on Bus Stop in Frankfurt. I was behind him. He turned around and say, Oh there is the cousin of XXXX, how are you and stuff, I said good good. He said, what happened 2 years ago. I told him the story twice, he asked me thrid time, I said nothing and moved aside. He said to me, because of you I missed my Bus. He was there with a girl. He just wanted to show what a a cool guy he is. He walked towards and kicked me, I asked him what did I do? After this question a punch comes flying in my face and neck...

      I was paralyzed...I told everything my cousin, took his number and called him. I wanted to know what happened to him, but you know how these people are, he said if you wanna have trouble come and meet me, but I won't come, I will send a guy who will stab a knife in your stomache and everything is over...

      Since this day I'm making plans of killing him. I will kill this guy. I don't care...
      I will come from behind and stab 2 knives in his back and throw his body infront of dogs. That's how sick I'm...
      Sorry to hear about it.. But do hope you get justice.. Killing is a little extreme though I think
      Why not call the police?
      Baby dont break my stride!

    11. #11
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Monk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7, 2006
      Location
      monkVille
      Posts
      19,974
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      numb dude. don't let your anger go. Killing is not a solution.He don't desereved to be dead because he punched some one.
      Neither are you a criminal.
      Just kick his a$$ learn some fighting and stuff.Combination of Boxing wresting or boxing and judo.
      And invite him over for a fight.
      ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_""And [by] the even [number] and the odd"(al-Quran)

    12. #12
      Moderator Shor Sharaba, GS Book Club
      Amused
       

      ~MuNiYa~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9, 2001
      Posts
      13,189
      Blogs
      89
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by knockout_artist View Post
      numb dude. don't let your anger go. Killing is not a solution.He don't desereved to be dead because he punched some one.
      Neither are you a criminal.
      Just kick his a$$ learn some fighting and stuff.Combination of Boxing wresting or boxing and judo.
      And invite him over for a fight.
      Thats what I was thinking.

      My theory is - if Im gonna go down, I'm going down fighting!
      I would have kicked him right b ack and punched him no matter what was paralyzed. Ended it there -- whether I win or loose. Dont let neagtivity fester in you.
      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
      Bite Me! -- Please
      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

    13. #13
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Monk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7, 2006
      Location
      monkVille
      Posts
      19,974
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ~MuNiYa~ View Post
      Thats what I was thinking.

      My theory is - if Im gonna go down, I'm going down fighting!
      I would have kicked him right b ack and punched him no matter what was paralyzed. Ended it there -- whether I win or loose. Dont let neagtivity fester in you.
      wowwwwwwwww
      I am impressed. We have some brave people on board.
      niceeee.
      We will get along just fine.
      ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_""And [by] the even [number] and the odd"(al-Quran)

    14. #14
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Aalsi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 4, 2004
      Posts
      5,186
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Ali_R View Post
      Iska to matlab huwa, you pray every day for BB, NS and IK in first play. Mashallah good to see that you support your dislikes with well wishes.
      Ali_R bhaijan. There is too much hatred in the world. One must pray everyone. Allah sub ko naik hidayat dai. Ameen.
      " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

    15. #15
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      PaKpatriot1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 22, 2003
      Location
      Everywhere it counts...
      Posts
      7,809
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by knockout_artist View Post
      numb dude. don't let your anger go. Killing is not a solution.He don't desereved to be dead because he punched some one.
      Neither are you a criminal.
      Just kick his a$$ learn some fighting and stuff.Combination of Boxing wresting or boxing and judo.
      And invite him over for a fight.
      Or just hit um with a baseball bat, or cricket bat, whichever...
      Baby dont break my stride!

    16. #16
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Monk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7, 2006
      Location
      monkVille
      Posts
      19,974
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by PaKpatriot1 View Post
      Or just hit um with a baseball bat, or cricket bat, whichever...
      i was going to say that after. But yeah.
      He should just ambush him or some thing. I mean you have to take care of your own mess, don't just leave it on God.
      ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_""And [by] the even [number] and the odd"(al-Quran)

    17. #17
      Moderator Shor Sharaba, GS Book Club
      Amused
       

      ~MuNiYa~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9, 2001
      Posts
      13,189
      Blogs
      89
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by knockout_artist View Post
      wowwwwwwwww
      I am impressed. We have some brave people on board.
      niceeee.
      We will get along just fine.
      Oh good I can sleep easy now that I know I am okay with knockout.
      I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
      Bite Me! -- Please
      I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

    18. #18
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Monk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 7, 2006
      Location
      monkVille
      Posts
      19,974
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      heyyyyyyyyy keep me away from you wild side.
      People don't call me KO-A for no reason. lolzz
      ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_""And [by] the even [number] and the odd"(al-Quran)

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast