Results 1 to 4 of 4
Jul 1st, 2011, 02:44 PM #1----
Satan whispers in Ears but God shouts to the heart
We all know that in our lives Two forces are always at work : Satan and Allah. But allahís force is more powerful and it is up to us whether we resist his message or not, to ignore satan. Sometimes it so happens that we are confused about something and then we switch on our television and suddenly we hear an imam talking about and giving a lecture on the same topic that we are doubtful about and sometimes going through some magazine we find a relevant topic in it which clearly tells us what is right and what is wrong. Then there is our inner voice which keeps stopping us from doing something wrong. All this is not coincidence, it is the way of allah sending his message across to us. I have also been a victim of satanís whispering but fortunately, through allahís guidance I overcame this situation and succeeded in coming out of the depression and the mental struggle Below I have made an effort to explain briefly what these ďsatanís whisperingĒ are, how they effect peopleís life and how to get free from his clutches.
What are Satanís whisperings?
Satan's whispering are the worthless doubts, guesses and negative thoughts that occur in our minds and stops us from making the right decisions. They cause meaningless fears, ruins the ability to think and reduces the confidence. They also make us worry unnecessarily and we keep asking ourselves questions like "Will something happen to me? What if I become ill? What if I die at a young age? Will I have a good life?" etc.
Effects of Satanís whispering
- It is the main cause for all mental illness and mental disorders.
- People listen to satanís commands and harm themselves and others.
- They waste their lives on useless goals and lose in both this world and the hereafter. Most of the time they are unable to make right decisions on issues such as education, work etc. They always ask themselves: "Am I doing the right job?" or "Would it be better if I was studying in some other school etc.
- They are unable to acknowledge and recognize Allah, as required, or live as allah wants us to.
- They feel they are losers and constantly cross-examine themselves. They are always in a state of confusion and most of the time remain angry with the world.
Satan has full knowledge of peoples' weak spots, and so approaches them from these angles. For example, he tries to frighten people with various types of fear, such as of the future, death, poverty, or hunger. Click here to read an interesting story of how satan approaches people The-story-of-Barseesa
How to differentiate between satanís voice and our inner voice
Any act that is sin or leads us to harm ourselves or others and anything that becomes a cause to worry and increases anxiety fear and depression and lust then these are satanís words. Allah is our friend and by obeying him we can only experience inner peace and true happiness.
How to become free of Satan's whisperings
To become free from satanís whisperings we must do the following:-
- Seek refuge in Allah and live and act as our Lord wills as it is said in the Qur'an:
As for those who fear Allah, when they are bothered by visitors from Satan, they remember and immediately see clearly. (Surat al-A'raf, 201)
If an evil impulse from Satan provokes you, seek refuge in Allah. He is All-Hearing, All-Seeing. (Surat al-A'raf, 200)
- The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, ďSatan runs through the blood veins of son of Adam, but when he remembers Allah, Satan retreats!Ē
- Make Astighfar (seeking forgiveness of Allah) saying: Astaghfiru Allaaha al-`azheem min kulli dhanbin wa atoobu ilayhi. (I seek refuge in Allah, the Tremendous, from all of my sins, and I repent to Him.)
- Remember Allah and try to live a pious life. By arming ourselves with the weapon of dhikr and ikhlas (sincerity in worship of Allah), we can defeat Satan.
Jul 5th, 2011, 01:48 PM #2----
- Join Date
- Jan 21, 2008
- Post Thanks / Like
- 1 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
[Shakir 114:1] Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men,
[Pickthal 114:1] Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
[Yusufali 114:1] Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
[Shakir 114:2] The King of men,
[Pickthal 114:2] The King of mankind,
[Yusufali 114:2] The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
[Pickthal 114:3] The god of mankind,
[Yusufali 114:3] The god (or judge) of Mankind,
مِنْ شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ
[Pickthal 114:4] From the evil of the sneaking whisperer,
[Yusufali 114:4] From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),
الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ
[Pickthal 114:5] Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind,
[Yusufali 114:5] (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,
مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ
[Pickthal 114:6] Of the jinn and of mankind.
[Yusufali 114:6] Among Jinns and among men.
I dont agree with this traslation as Sadoor is chest not heart.MARAY ALLAH MAREE IZZAT KAI LIYAY YEHI KAFI HAI KAI MAIN TAIRA BANDA HOON OOR MARAY FAKHAR KAI LIYAY YEHE KAFIHAI KAI TOU MAIRA PURWARDIGAAR. TOU WAISA HAIN JAISA MAIN CHAHTA HOO ..PUSS TOU MUJH KO WAISA BANA DAY JAISAY TOU CHAHTA HAI.
Jul 11th, 2011, 04:18 PM #3
Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it
- Join Date
- Nov 14, 2009
- Post Thanks / Like
- 69 Post(s)
- 23 Thread(s)
Jul 11th, 2011, 05:57 PM #4----
ssoni. Also, man must remember that it is only ALLAH that we depend on and nobody else can help us.