Results 1 to 18 of 64
- Aug 27th, 2007, 02:48 PM #1
I was searching online for Ramzan calendar and came across this website where the order of rakats for each namaz is way different than what we do.
Can someone post the order of correct rakats for each namaz please.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 02:54 PM #2
fajr : 2 sunnat - 2 farz
zahur: 4 sunnat - 4 farz - 2 sunnat - 2 naffal
asar: 4 sunnat* - 4 farz
magrib: 4 sunnat* - 3 farz - 2 sunnat - 2 naffal
aisha: 4 sunnat* - 4 farz - 2 sunnat - 2 naffal - 3 vitar - 2 nafal.
(*)= not necessary"There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)
- Aug 27th, 2007, 02:54 PM #3----
- Join Date
- Jun 6, 2002
I know the farz rakats not nafals...
Fajar: 2 farz
Zuhar: 4 Farz
Asr: 4 Farz
Magrib: 3 Farz
Esha: 4 FarzMay Allah bring peace in Pakistan. AmeenAray Logo Tumhara Kiya
Main Jano Mera, Mera Khuda janay-
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM #4
farz man farz, sunnat and nafil are not farz,
aside from farz do as many extras as you want to.
if something was needed it would have been noted as a farz.
so the correct rakaats are 2,4,4,3,4
PS: Vittar is a dodgy subject though cuz its not not nafil and its not sunnat, but then its not farz either...so might as wel just do it to be on the safe side but I duno why it could not have been then just made a farz
Last edited by Mr Fraudia; Aug 27th, 2007 at 03:15 PM.The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:14 PM #5
^^ Aha, finally a fatwa from Mufti Fraudia
For the freinds outside Maslak-e-Imam Fraudia, sunnat covers the deficiencies of Farz (kind of balance that out), Nafl do the same for Sunnat. Good practice to at least do Sunnat
Witr is Wajib
Anyway, Zobia, where did you get this 4 sunnat before Maghrib. Never heard of that. In fact, you are not suppose to perform any Namaz b/w Asr Farz and Maghrib Farz (not even Nafl), with the exception of Qaza namaz (Hanafi Maslak, off course)
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:15 PM #6
- there is a way designed for everything. u cant just go n pray. u have to pray in limited time.
- first we must knowledge of proper pronounciation of arabic, then proper wuzu n then pray.
-even in dua u have follow a proper way. (no knowing is no more excuse in todays world)
-u cant pray nafals in fajr n asar."There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:18 PM #7
1) sunnat is not farz
2) nafil is not farz
3) they are extra credits, so use em if you want to but not offering sunnat and farz is not going to give you any gunnah
4) and this vitar/wajib thing is a source of confusion, can u explain what wajib is? why is wajib wajib and not farz? but i said be on teh safe side and just do it..The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:19 PM #8
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:20 PM #9"There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:24 PM #10
2)what about nafil?
3)did he always do all sunnahs and all nafil
4) was there a time where he did not do some sunnah or nawafil and when asked said he feared that otherwise it too would be made into a farz for his ummah.
please answer these questions.
lastly going by your argument that the prophet needed those sunnah prayers, then may i suggest the following breakdown for everyone else
1 million nafils after every prayer, because u would never be close nuff to the prophet, and if he offered sunnah and nafil because he needed them... then you need a million more to even think about doing what you..need.The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:25 PM #11
- Join Date
- Oct 11, 2000
- deep blue sea
Adrasteia - you must be sorry that you asked lol.Save Pakistan.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM #12
hey someone has to present other views here, let that be me
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:31 PM #13
1) Prophet said that follwing my sunnah is the safest passage to follow Islam
2) Nafl is nafl, as you said, not neccassary
3) he always performed all Sunna-e-Muwakkada (the one not only he performed but did Takeed for muslims to perform)
4) That was for Taraweeh, only
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:32 PM #14
now im more confused
dont u offer farz before sunnat?
another question while standing after bismillah are u supposd to read a surah in every standing whthr farz or suunat?
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:34 PM #15
adratesiaeai, consult your nearest imam/mufti at your local masjid and let mr fraudia and tariqkhan continue hereI am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM #16
to quote a good friend of mine "Yes, Prophet Mohammed needed the Sunna's so its Ok for him. Rest of us muslims dont need it because of ............ (cant think of a reason, Let Imam-ul-Waqt hazrat maulana fraudia come up with one) "
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM #17
- Aug 27th, 2007, 03:36 PM #18
here is what ive been taught. ..
you offer farz before sunnat
so its 4 farz 4 sunnat not 4 sunnat and 4 farz
and farz is where in the 3rd and 4th you dont read any surah after bismillah
visitors found this page by using these recent terms: asar namaz, rakats of namaz, asr rakats, rakats in namaz, isha namaz rakats, asar ki namaz, namaz rakat, namaz ki rakaat, namaz asar, namaz rakats chart, isha namaz rakat, namaz rakats, asar rakaat, namaz order, rakats for namaz, asr rakat, shia namaz rakat, namaz ki rakats, 5 waqt namaz 34 rakat, how many rakat in namaz, asar namaaz, zohar namaz rakats, isha namaz, 5 time namaz rakat, asr namaz rakats