Results 1 to 17 of 17
- Aug 30th, 2009, 01:19 AM #1
Please could someone take some time out and explain in detail and in easy angrayzee, step by step...how to perform Tahajjud prayer...i read some where that its as similar as any other prayer (witr, sunnah, fard) but when one goes down in sajda you have to read this ayat three times...i didn't properly read that thing so don't know whether its after subhana rabiyal ala...or before...or like however it goes..but like is that really it? same simple namaz with a few rakats but only at night after the obligatory Isha prayer...i also read that reading an odd number of witr after the Isha prayer counts as Tahajjud or something like that...and i do read 3 rakat witr after Isha...khair koi ASAP butaday please.!
- Aug 30th, 2009, 01:22 AM #2----
- Join Date
- Jun 10, 2009
- Aug 30th, 2009, 06:13 AM #3
- Aug 30th, 2009, 03:05 PM #4
Its the same as any other prayer, nothing special needs to be read.
1. You perform it in 2's and 2's up to 12.
2. Best time is the last part of night, just before you do your sehri .
3. Prophet has a hadees that make Witr your last prayer and many scholars recommend that the night you have niyat for tahajjud, dont pray witr after isha and pray it after tahajjud.
4. 3 rakaat witr does not replace Tahajjud.My father believed that if the world found out who I really was they'd reject me out of fear.
- Aug 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM #5----
- Join Date
- Nov 16, 2006
- beyond the stars
an addition: It is obligatory to have a sleep, no matter shortest one, before offering Tahajjud" ایمان، اتحاد، تنظیم "
- Aug 30th, 2009, 11:50 PM #6
My understanding is that its better to sleep before but not obligatory.My father believed that if the world found out who I really was they'd reject me out of fear.
- Aug 31st, 2009, 08:43 AM #7
Thanks a lot people...all this information helped a lot...!
- Aug 31st, 2009, 08:44 AM #8
- Aug 31st, 2009, 02:04 PM #9----
- Join Date
- Mar 22, 2008
You can pray it any time, but the best time is the last third of the night, just before Fajr. Make an abundance of dua especially in ur sajda.
- Aug 31st, 2009, 02:14 PM #10
Midnight, doing dua in sajda is makrooh, per what I know.My father believed that if the world found out who I really was they'd reject me out of fear.
- Sep 1st, 2009, 07:38 AM #11
- Sep 1st, 2009, 11:46 AM #12
^ Thanks...that cleared up the waking up bit...can do this when University starts..!
- Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:51 AM #13
Ok so i have a few more questions about the prayer again...
* my mum used to pray nafl while sitting? is it obligatory to perform nafl like that can't one perform is like the normal sunnah/fard prayer? i have been doing that till date..and now i think i was wrong
* like tarawee do we have to make the intention again and again after two rakahs in tahajjud as well....( sorry to many questions probably make me sound dumb but i don't want to pray ghalat salat)...!
- Sep 2nd, 2009, 11:28 PM #14
Sitting and making any salaat is usually done out of some weakness. So if you can make your salaat the normal way then you shouldn't be making it sitting down.
Whenever you make a new set of rakaat, you always have to make the intention for it.
- Feb 1st, 2010, 03:18 PM #15----
- Join Date
- Nov 15, 2008
Can anyone plzz tell me wats the right time of Tahajud prayer in pakistan ???
can i offer my tahajud prayer at 5 am ???
- Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:28 AM #16
- Jun 17th, 2012, 04:36 AM #17
Umar (RA) narrated that the Prophet (SAW) said: 'Du'a is detained between the heavens and the earth and no part of it is taken up until you send blessings upon your Prophet (SAW).
Just thought I'd share that.
Last edited by _Lahore_Ka_Cheetah; Jun 17th, 2012 at 04:42 AM.I'm like the whole library in Kemet with Annunaki genetics!
visitors found this page by using these recent terms: how to read tahajjud ki namaz, how to pray tahajjud namaz step by step, how to offer tahajjud prayer, tahajjud prayer, namaz tahajjud, how to offer tahajjud, tahajjud ki namaz, how to perform tahajjud namaz, tahajud rakaat, how to pray tahajjud, how to offer tahajjud prayers, how to read tahajjud namaz, tahajud namaz, how to read tahajjud, how to perform tahajjud prayer, namaz tahajud, http:www.paklinks.comgsreligion-and-scripture346447-how-to-perform-tahajjud-prayer.html, how to pray tahajjud and witr, how to pray namaz tahajjud, how to offer tahajjud salah, rakats in tahajjud prayer, tahajjud rakat, how to read tahajjud salah, rakat of tahajjud namaz, tahajjud prayer niyat