• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 2, 2000
      Posts
      196
      Bayan Urdu: Islam May Aurat Ka Muqam (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Wives of the Prophet (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Minhaaj Ul Muslim (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Khulafay-a-Rashaydeen (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Qasas ul Anbiya (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Seerat-un-Nabi S.E.W (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

    2. #2
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 2, 2000
      Posts
      196
      Islamic Bayan, in English, Urdu, Arabic...

      http://www.aswatalislam.net


      If you know any gud site for the Bayans, Please do reply here!
      JazakALLAH!

    3. #3
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      May 3, 2003
      Location
      AUH, UAE
      Posts
      7,892
      Blogs
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by MAYAZ View Post
      Islamic Bayan, in English, Urdu, Arabic...

      http://www.aswatalislam.net


      If you know any gud site for the Bayans, Please do reply here!
      JazakALLAH!


      The correct site address is www.dawateislami.net

      ~*~ Koi sawaal kare tau kya kahun ussay ... Bicharne wale sabab tau bata judai ka ... ~*~

    4. #4
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 2, 2000
      Posts
      196
      Quote Originally Posted by zawanfira View Post
      The correct site address is www.dawateislami.net
      How do you know is that site is correct?

    5. #5
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      May 3, 2003
      Location
      AUH, UAE
      Posts
      7,892
      Blogs
      3
      Quote Originally Posted by MAYAZ View Post
      How do you know is that site is correct?
      My apologize dude, I thought there is a typo error and you mean the site www.dawateislami.net ... Wasn't sure there was a site which you mentioned as well ...

      I only mean to correct the site address, but was wrong in the end

      ~*~ Koi sawaal kare tau kya kahun ussay ... Bicharne wale sabab tau bata judai ka ... ~*~

    6. #6
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 2, 2000
      Posts
      196
      Quote Originally Posted by ArifNawaz View Post
      My apologize dude, I thought there is a typo error and you mean the site www.dawateislami.net ... Wasn't sure there was a site which you mentioned as well ...

      I only mean to correct the site address, but was wrong in the end
      Its okay!!!! Baray Baray Shehron main chootti chooti baten tu hoti hi rehti haaii ;p

    7. #7
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 18, 2010
      Posts
      28
      thankss

    8. #8
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Oct 2, 2000
      Posts
      196
      Quote Originally Posted by MAYAZ View Post
      Bayan Urdu: Islam May Aurat Ka Muqam (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Wives of the Prophet (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Minhaaj Ul Muslim (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Khulafay-a-Rashaydeen (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Qasas ul Anbiya (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      Bayan Urdu: Seerat-un-Nabi S.E.W (Sh. Makki Al-Hijazi )
      http://www.paklinks.com/gs/groups/is...al-hijazi.html

      http://mayazk1000.4shared.com/

      Bayan, Urdu, MP3
      Tilawat, Mp3
      Hadess Collection, PDF
      Quran, Flash

      http://mayazk1000.4shared.com/

    visitors found this page by using these recent terms: www.islamicbayanat.com,  Islamicbayan.com,  islamic bayanat,  Islamic byan,  islamic bayan,  http:www.paklinks.comgsreligion-and-scripture436128-islamic-bayan-urdu-mp3.html,  islami bayan mp3,  islamibayanat.com,  Www.islamic bayans.com,  urdu bayaan,  islamic bayan in urdu,  islamicbayanat,  makki hijazi bayan,  islam bayan,  islamic bayan.com,  islamic bayans mp3,  islamic byan.com,  mp3 urdu bayans,  urdu bayaan mp3,  islamic urdu bayan mp3,  Www.islamicbayan,  islamic bayan urdu mp3,  islamic bayans in urdu mp3,  www.islamic bayan.com,  urdu bayanat