• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 19 to 36 of 39
    1. #19
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      Quote Originally Posted by SAJAL View Post
      ^I found it first.
      lolz i know u posted b4 me...like 3 secs before....
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    2. #20
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      Quote Originally Posted by lifeless View Post
      watch iman ali's response too
      kahan dekhon?
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    3. #21
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      hiba no.1's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24, 2006
      Posts
      4,872
      muje aj pata chala hai k Asad ka poora naam Asad malik hai
      You can not change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

    4. #22
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2009
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      12
      Thanks guys for the link, but its not working,
      i couldnt find it on youtube either
      btw does anyone has any link to any dramas that he is in it. I could only find Aanso and Dasht on youtube

      Even i got to know his last name very recently. i think he never uses his last name.

    5. #23
      Channel Manager Entertainment
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 28, 2000
      Posts
      23,660
      Blogs
      134
      Preity, the link is working fine for me.

    6. #24
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      ya preity its working fine for me too

      acha its available on vidpk too...hope it works

      http://vidpk.com/view_video.php?vid=16306
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    7. #25
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      Quote Originally Posted by preity View Post
      btw does anyone has any link to any dramas that he is in it. I could only find Aanso and Dasht on youtube
      here u go

      dilagi-also starred...kashif mehmood, saira khan, farheen raja, naseem vicky and noman masood
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3mIDjw102Y

      adam zaad-a telefilm by ashfaq ahmed starring maria wasti and asad
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPL3e1rqSY
      Last edited by blessed2006; Mar 11th, 2009 at 02:50 PM.
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    8. #26
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Gina~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2, 2008
      Posts
      13,569
      Blogs
      18
      Asad accused Iman of not being a great daughter..or respecting her father..Iman Ali spoke out! AND warned him very firmly! Love how she's outspoken and blunt.
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

    9. #27
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      ^ any video on her response?
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    10. #28
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Gina~'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2, 2008
      Posts
      13,569
      Blogs
      18
      It's on vidpk..somewhere..
      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

    11. #29
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      ^ hainnnnnn somewhere

      kuch yaad ho ke nks pe hi response aya tha
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    12. #30
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Feb 12, 2006
      Posts
      1,701
      yeah its on vidpk...just go through their listing of october for nks and you will see the iman's nks interview...its the 4th part.

    13. #31
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2009
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by blessed2006 View Post
      ^ any video on her response?
      hello.
      search for this tittle (Iman Ali (Model / Actress) in Nadia Khan Show - P-4/4 ) on the vidpk. i cant post link. coz im new here

      hate to said, but shes right and Asad is not. She must know his dad more than Asad.after all hes her dad. But i like Asad no matter what hehe

      u know what, i watched the NKS with iman ali it had 6parts, but there was nothing, and then after searching alot i found it. i think she has been on NKS 2times. shes very sweet.
      does it mean that other actors were also on the show twice??
      What about Asad?? i watched ony parts of the show after searching alot. but has he been on the show some other time too??

      thanks guys 4the links. I did watch Asad on NKS. i love him. hes so cute.

    14. #32
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2009
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by blessed2006 View Post
      here u go

      dilagi-also starred...kashif mehmood, saira khan, farheen raja, naseem vicky and noman masood


      adam zaad-a telefilm by ashfaq ahmed starring maria wasti and asad
      Thank you so much for the link. I was actually for this Adam zaad drama, but i had forgotten the name so i couldnt find it. i had seen this in 1998 i think. hes so handsome in it.

      btw i think Asad is not in Dilagi, or has he some kind of special appearance?? coz i watched quite some episodes but hes not in it

      once again thanks alot

    15. #33
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      Quote Originally Posted by preity View Post
      Thank you so much for the link. I was actually for this Adam zaad drama, but i had forgotten the name so i couldnt find it. i had seen this in 1998 i think. hes so handsome in it.

      btw i think Asad is not in Dilagi, or has he some kind of special appearance?? coz i watched quite some episodes but hes not in it

      once again thanks alot

      u welcome

      no asad is in dillagi...he plays a bady....though he is not init right from the start....u will find him in last 5/10 episodes
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    16. #34
      "aish meri jaan"
      ----
       

      blessed2006's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30, 2006
      Location
      kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...jahan charpai miljaye sonay ke liye.
      Posts
      13,835
      Quote Originally Posted by preity View Post
      hello.
      search for this tittle (Iman Ali (Model / Actress) in Nadia Khan Show - P-4/4 ) on the vidpk. i cant post link. coz im new here

      hate to said, but shes right and Asad is not. She must know his dad more than Asad.after all hes her dad. But i like Asad no matter what hehe

      u know what, i watched the NKS with iman ali it had 6parts, but there was nothing, and then after searching alot i found it. i think she has been on NKS 2times. shes very sweet.
      does it mean that other actors were also on the show twice??
      What about Asad?? i watched ony parts of the show after searching alot. but has he been on the show some other time too??

      thanks guys 4the links. I did watch Asad on NKS. i love him. hes so cute.
      oh thanku for the links...no not everyone appeared 2 times...it depends who nadia can get easily....asad only appeared once (till now)
      The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

    17. #35
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2009
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by blessed2006 View Post
      u welcome

      no asad is in dillagi...he plays a bady....though he is not init right from the start....u will find him in last 5/10 episodes
      finally i watched the whole drama. yes this bady Asad was there. he cant be mean. even though he had negative role, still hes lovable. I just watched this drama coz of him. I want to watch all his dramas, but its difficult to find them online since most of them are old. and i cant find any dvd of them either

      tanx

    18. #36
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 4, 2009
      Location
      Germany
      Posts
      12
      Quote Originally Posted by blessed2006 View Post
      oh thanku for the links...no not everyone appeared 2 times...it depends who nadia can get easily....asad only appeared once (till now)
      your welcome. well hope Nadia get the chance to invite Asad agian. waiting for the second appearance :P

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    visitors found this page by using these recent terms: asad malik,  asad malik family,  asad malik dramas list,  Asad malik dramas,  asad malik ptv dramas list,  asad malik actor,  ptv drama naqaab 1997,  asad malik drama naqaab,  asad malik pics,  list of asad malik dramas,  asad malik drama list,  pakistani actor asad drama naqaab,  malik asad,  asad malik with family,  asad malik family pics,  all dramas of asad,  pakistani actor asad drama list,  drama list asad malik,  assad malik all dramas,  in which drama does asad malik work,  asad malik and family,  naqaab drama ptv 1997,  asad malik all dramas,  list of asad dramas,  http:www.paklinks.comgsshowbiz-pakistan314225-asad-malik-dramas-2.html