• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 18 of 21
    1. #1
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      hi all as this forum is not only for gals ive never seen a would be groom to inquire about sumfin arent they concerned about wat to wear on their special day ????
      anyways my fiance was not willing to wear sherwani on barat as he dont wear shalwar kameez at all but after convincing him he is willing to wear that sherwani long coat with pants that shahrulh khan wore in Mast Kalander song of Hey Baby movie ...can any body plzzz search that pic for me werna meri hasrat hi reh jayay gi apnay fiance ko sherwani mei deikhnay ki :S

    2. #2
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 10, 2006
      Posts
      6,739
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I tried looking hun but didn't find any pics.. will try again later.

    3. #3
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 4, 2006
      Posts
      511
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      how do upload pic iv found sumfin but iv never upload nefin here

    4. #4
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 4, 2006
      Posts
      511
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)



      my first pic on here even though I've been here for more than 2 years.

    5. #5
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2008
      Posts
      396
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Exactly my problem! My fiance too isn't willing to wear it anyway.. just because of that longgggg pointed khusas and that turbin (Kulla).. He's saying that dont make me joker, even in the case when I'm not used to of wearing shalwar qameez even... I have saved these pictures to show him in PROPER time...

      Check the link below and see groom's sherwani, exactly the same you're talking about
      Farnaz K Studio - New York Wedding Photography- powered by SmugMug



    6. #6
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      beenii03's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 3, 2007
      Location
      nyc
      Posts
      1,199
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      oh my gosh, this wedding took place in NYC? what a cute couple mashallah! ive seen their pics on Temur's website, the photographer who did Kiran and Asif habibullah's wedding

    7. #7
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by shani View Post



      my first pic on here even though I've been here for more than 2 years.

      thnxx for posting the pic

    8. #8
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      thnxxx dear the sherwani is nice n simple will try my best to convince my fiance to wear sumfin like this


      Quote Originally Posted by tashfeen View Post
      Exactly my problem! My fiance too isn't willing to wear it anyway.. just because of that longgggg pointed khusas and that turbin (Kulla).. He's saying that dont make me joker, even in the case when I'm not used to of wearing shalwar qameez even... I have saved these pictures to show him in PROPER time...

      Check the link below and see groom's sherwani, exactly the same you're talking about
      Farnaz K Studio - New York Wedding Photography- powered by SmugMug



    9. #9
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2008
      Posts
      396
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      And do post how you convinced him, in case you're succeeded..

      and yeah, all the best!

    10. #10
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      well i was talkin to him right now n convincing him to wear sherwani wiv a lil kaam on gala and sleeves but he was like no wayy...um just gona wear what shahrukh khan wore wiv no embroidery huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they r imposibble to convince some timees but i think i will convince him as he was not at all willing to wear the sherwani now atleast hez willing to*phhheeeewwww*

    11. #11
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 2, 2004
      Posts
      1,630
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Imani Designer Studio - Shalwar Kameez, Pakistani Fashion Boutique Men, Women Designer Dress Salwar Suit

      My hubby sounds like exactly like your fiancee! My brothers getting married in a couple of weeks and i asked my hubby to wear a sherwaani for the shaadi function, so we went to ladypool rd in birmingham to try and look for something quite sleek and simple. Unfortunately all we seemed to come across was really garish stuff in bright pink and ferozi or the groom sherwanis. In the end he decided on the above design. Its very plain but the cut is beautiful and very very smart. My mum got it done from HSY in Pakistan. I phoned up imani studio for a "chuska" and they said it would cost 600.

    12. #12
      senorita miembro
      ----
       

      Sara516's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2004
      Posts
      45,536
      Blogs
      36
      Mentioned
      44 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^ ur getting the sherwani can they forward me the model?
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

    13. #13
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 2, 2004
      Posts
      1,630
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      hehehehhe, he's well fit isnt he and not bad for 600!

    14. #14
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      somegroovychick's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 9, 2007
      Location
      Toronto, Canada
      Posts
      11,795
      Blogs
      253
      Mentioned
      21 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      ^ very fit indeed!
      Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.
      - Nehru

    15. #15
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      thnxx this is also sumfin simple and lookin good m forwarding all the pics to my fiance hope hez gona like sumfin for our biggg day....

      Quote Originally Posted by brummiebird View Post
      Imani Designer Studio - Shalwar Kameez, Pakistani Fashion Boutique Men, Women Designer Dress Salwar Suit

      My hubby sounds like exactly like your fiancee! My brothers getting married in a couple of weeks and i asked my hubby to wear a sherwaani for the shaadi function, so we went to ladypool rd in birmingham to try and look for something quite sleek and simple. Unfortunately all we seemed to come across was really garish stuff in bright pink and ferozi or the groom sherwanis. In the end he decided on the above design. Its very plain but the cut is beautiful and very very smart. My mum got it done from HSY in Pakistan. I phoned up imani studio for a "chuska" and they said it would cost 600.

    16. #16
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      arjay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24, 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      4,046
      Blogs
      14
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by mmkaki View Post
      hi all as this forum is not only for gals ive never seen a would be groom to inquire about sumfin arent they concerned about wat to wear on their special day ????
      anyways my fiance was not willing to wear sherwani on barat as he dont wear shalwar kameez at all but after convincing him he is willing to wear that sherwani long coat with pants that shahrulh khan wore in Mast Kalander song of Hey Baby movie ...can any body plzzz search that pic for me werna meri hasrat hi reh jayay gi apnay fiance ko sherwani mei deikhnay ki :S
      BY GOD....from the first glance on the subject...I really thought SHAHRUKH KHAN SHARWANI is a thread on some person by the name

      My interest lies till here...kiyonke apna mulk mein sherwanioun ki kammi nahin hai

      Khush rahein...
      Jeevay Jeevay PAKISTAN

    17. #17
      Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 22, 2008
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      330
      Blogs
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      lolzz well its not ....i just wanted to get the pic for my fiance i know humaray mulk mein sherwanion ki koi kami nai but he has always seen so bhary wi embroidery on the sherwanis and shalwar kameez in the shops that he just wanted to have the one shahrukh khan wore and when i looked at the pic its nothing special the hsy one is also nice so thinking to get that kind of thing made
      Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
      BY GOD....from the first glance on the subject...I really thought SHAHRUKH KHAN SHARWANI is a thread on some person by the name

      My interest lies till here...kiyonke apna mulk mein sherwanioun ki kammi nahin hai

      Khush rahein...

    18. #18
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Ms. Bholi Bhali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 28, 2002
      Location
      Neutral Zone
      Posts
      946
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      check out Aijaz Aslam's collection!! he has some very decent sherwanis!! even Junaid Jumshed has a great collection! (JJ)


      Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
      BY GOD....from the first glance on the subject...I really thought SHAHRUKH KHAN SHARWANI is a thread on some person by the name

      My interest lies till here...kiyonke apna mulk mein sherwanioun ki kammi nahin hai

      Khush rahein...

      strongly agree!!! and they are far more better!!!

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast