• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Results 19 to 36 of 84
    1. #19
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 20, 2010
      Posts
      2,127
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)




















    2. #20
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ShehnaiHeels View Post



















      dese pics are just ok..he does better than dis

    3. #21
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)






      Mehwish2010 likes this.

    4. #22
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Jul 28, 2010
      Posts
      27
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by dafodil View Post
      mjmalik82 ...i m posting jugnu three kind of makeps okkk................






      1. haevy kajal lite lips







      2. smkey euyess like dis






      3.model makeup



      yaar i went to depilex and jugnoo, few days back. and this sana pic was at depilex and i dont remember the name of that girl who told me this make over was done by her.
      most of the brides i found were cakey.


      whereas at jugnoos the lady was insisting to see only one album that was of some bride .She didnt want us to see the rest of albums which where of mixed brides and when we saw them, trust me more than 70% of brides were looking so weired. the lady there was a bit rude as well whereas people at depilex were very nice (although there makeup was also bad )

    5. #23
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 29, 2010
      Posts
      18
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hi Guys

      I just wanted to let you know of my experience of Jugnu Waseem parlour. I had my nikkah makeup done from Jugnu himself in october 2010 and was very dissappointed with the overall look.
      Jugnu himself paid very little attention, and was talking on the phone the entire time he applied my makeup. He did not once ask me or show me my make up, and i only saw the final look at the end by which time the "smoky" eye i had requested was a load of orange adn red eye shadow with black outer edge.
      My hair and dupatta setting was done by an assistant who was unbeliveably rude and insisted to do her own thing and not listen to the style i wanted all because "Jugnu Bhai ko acha nahi lage ga".
      I chose this parlour as in Jan 2010 my cousin had her baraat makeup done from jugnu himself and she looked beautiful, i have now realised however that he can only achieve this one look and does not have much variety in style.
      Also another thing i noticed was the VIP treatment given to those having their photosession from Waseem studio's. The other brides were largly ignored and dealt with no sense og urgency whilst the brides with the booked photosession were dealt as priority.

      I hope this info helps

    6. #24
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      i strongly disagree wid u...hes very much coperative, he did my engaggemnt makeup and i looked awsum...before starting the makover he asks me tht wt kind of makeup do u want,,,,, i said urs choice...i want to look gud thats it,,,..his duptta styler didnt pin up my dopatta proporly and when he saws my duptta he called his worker and insulted here for nt doing my duppta properly...else he was very much concerned with looks lot of water was cuming out of my eyes due to heavy kajal and his male co worker said...sir u handle it plz...then he did all makeup of mine himself and with proper attention..or jahan tak variety ki bat hai no parlor has variety of makeups all salons hav same signature bridal makeups


      Quote Originally Posted by Pareeze View Post
      Hi Guys

      I just wanted to let you know of my experience of Jugnu Waseem parlour. I had my nikkah makeup done from Jugnu himself in october 2010 and was very dissappointed with the overall look.
      Jugnu himself paid very little attention, and was talking on the phone the entire time he applied my makeup. He did not once ask me or show me my make up, and i only saw the final look at the end by which time the "smoky" eye i had requested was a load of orange adn red eye shadow with black outer edge.
      My hair and dupatta setting was done by an assistant who was unbeliveably rude and insisted to do her own thing and not listen to the style i wanted all because "Jugnu Bhai ko acha nahi lage ga".
      I chose this parlour as in Jan 2010 my cousin had her baraat makeup done from jugnu himself and she looked beautiful, i have now realised however that he can only achieve this one look and does not have much variety in style.
      Also another thing i noticed was the VIP treatment given to those having their photosession from Waseem studio's. The other brides were largly ignored and dealt with no sense og urgency whilst the brides with the booked photosession were dealt as priority.

      I hope this info helps

    7. #25
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Mar 29, 2010
      Posts
      18
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      It seems perhaps experience's with him are rather hit and miss as my cousin herself had a great experience with Jugnu, i was simply giving my experience of recent. As for signature bridal looks, i appreciate this but i expected some difference in make up for a baraat function, or nikkah function or engagement, but it seems to me if you are wearing red he gives one look to all.
      Can i ask if you had the photosession afterwards? My experience was the bride having her photosession was also given very nice treatment from jugnu himself, including many final touches to hair/makeup/dupatta. I did not have such a photosession booked and therefore felt a lack of interest on his part.

    8. #26
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      nopes i didnt book waseem for photoshoot

      Quote Originally Posted by Pareeze View Post
      It seems perhaps experience's with him are rather hit and miss as my cousin herself had a great experience with Jugnu, i was simply giving my experience of recent. As for signature bridal looks, i appreciate this but i expected some difference in make up for a baraat function, or nikkah function or engagement, but it seems to me if you are wearing red he gives one look to all.
      Can i ask if you had the photosession afterwards? My experience was the bride having her photosession was also given very nice treatment from jugnu himself, including many final touches to hair/makeup/dupatta. I did not have such a photosession booked and therefore felt a lack of interest on his part.

    9. #27
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 27, 2011
      Posts
      91
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      hi mahismart can u tell me sumthng about the prices of jugnu?

    10. #28
      Junior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Apr 27, 2011
      Posts
      91
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      i heard sumthng about gabriella can envrybody tell me about ths palour i will marry INSHALLAH in 5 months so its important 4 me to knw soo plzz helpp h

    11. #29
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      AngelEyess's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 8, 2009
      Posts
      1,601
      Blogs
      76
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Stardust09 View Post
      thanks. I found his website (thanks Mahismart!) and I saw him working once in Depilex.

      Iam kinda thinking it will either be him, Sobias or Daniella for Baraat make up. I havent decided :S

      Definitely not Nikhar, or Depilex or Millee. They make you look like clowns!
      Jugnoo is good....my friend got ready from there and she looked beautiful.....daniella is good too. I wouldnt recommend sobias and i disagree with ur opinion about milee....i have seen many of her brides (and im talking about live, including one of my best friends), it wasnt cakey at all and far from looking like a clown!

    12. #30
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 10, 2010
      Posts
      8,241
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Without agreeing/disagreeing with whatever written above..i would like to say
      1-Makeup done by Jugnu varies from time to time....I have seen prettiest and disastrous brides by him
      2-My friend got her makeup done for Baraat...the assistant made bhaaaooo of her and when he saw, he made my friend wash her face and started from the base....now you can imagine how would be she looking like after all this

      I would recommend other parlor if you want to

      Happy search

    13. #31
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Eshal Raza View Post
      Without agreeing/disagreeing with whatever written above..i would like to say
      1-Makeup done by Jugnu varies from time to time....I have seen prettiest and disastrous brides by him
      2-My friend got her makeup done for Baraat...the assistant made bhaaaooo of her and when he saw, he made my friend wash her face and started from the base....now you can imagine how would be she looking like after all this

      I would recommend other parlor if you want to

      Happy search

      aahh i dnt know yar..everybody has own experince my experience was awsum..he was very much concerned with my looks till the end yar,..his co worker only apply base on my eyes...else my base eye makeup eeytgng was done by jugu himself..and i m super staified with his work and INSHA ALLAH i will go to him for my barat makeup ....and my all other frnd who got their makeup done frm their were looking fab

    14. #32
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      my votes are for jugtnu and daniellla only

    15. #33
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 10, 2010
      Posts
      8,241
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by dafodil View Post
      aahh i dnt know yar..everybody has own experince my experience was awsum..he was very much concerned with my looks till the end yar,..his co worker only apply base on my eyes...else my base eye makeup eeytgng was done by jugu himself..and i m super staified with his work and INSHA ALLAH i will go to him for my barat makeup ....and my all other frnd who got their makeup done frm their were looking fab
      That's why i wrote "Makeup done by Jugnu varies from time to time"

    16. #34
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Eshal Raza View Post
      That's why i wrote "Makeup done by Jugnu varies from time to time"
      one of my frnd dnt want her makeup done by a guy ...thay hav female artists there...shez doing as gud makeup as jugnuu do..
      she charges 23000 and jugnu himself charge 25000 now a days

    17. #35
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Aug 10, 2010
      Posts
      8,241
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by dafodil View Post
      one of my frnd dnt want her makeup done by a guy ...thay hav female artists there...shez doing as gud makeup as jugnuu do..
      she charges 23000 and jugnu himself charge 25000 now a days
      The charges are more or less the same as Sobia's, I think Daniella is charging a lil higher so does Alle'Nora?

    18. #36
      Senior Member
      ----
       


      Join Date
      Dec 10, 2010
      Posts
      2,367
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Eshal Raza View Post
      The charges are more or less the same as Sobia's, I think Daniella is charging a lil higher so does Alle'Nora?
      i dnt know exact price of allenora and daniella but i knw one thng that they are nt chatging more than 25k

    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast