Results 1 to 18 of 20
- Dec 7th, 2009, 10:45 AM #1
Missed you all.
I got married! Had an amazing wedding month!!! Will post pics soon.
I am now woring on my wedding video and wanted to know if there are any good songs including mothers to use for the ruksati??
It seems all the songs are from dads and babuls (as though only fathers love their girls)
Im putting one from a father and i really want one from a mother...any ideas???
- Dec 7th, 2009, 03:55 PM #2----
- Join Date
- Aug 21, 2009
Here are two that you can use.
and this one, Noor jahan also sang it, I couldnt find it.
- Dec 8th, 2009, 03:03 AM #3
Hi Tklucky...i don't know why but i cant seem to view the songs...
- Dec 8th, 2009, 04:04 AM #4
May allah give u all the happiness in the world!!! Ameen!
- Dec 8th, 2009, 04:09 AM #5
this mite work >>>>
- Dec 8th, 2009, 04:11 AM #6
- Dec 8th, 2009, 04:25 AM #7
i love this one.... i wanna cry
- Dec 8th, 2009, 05:24 AM #8
- Dec 8th, 2009, 07:14 AM #9
* Diyaan Raniyaan Kina Jamiyaan sung by Noor Jehan from the movie Dhee Rani."We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"
- Dec 8th, 2009, 08:10 AM #10
I cant view the Youtube songs (as i'm at work - naughty naughty) so will check them out when i get home.
xjatti2khanx - which one makes you want to cry?? I should wait to get home and view them but too impatient!
- Dec 8th, 2009, 08:12 AM #11
THE LAST ONE >>> THAANDIYA CHAAVA...DEFO WAIT U DONT WANT ANY1 HEARING EM OR U CRYING !!
- Dec 8th, 2009, 08:22 AM #12
oh i have tears in my eyes already just by the words
my nani used to say mawa mawa tandhiya chaava and now when my mum hears that she always cries as my nani is no longer with us
oh i feel sad now...miss my mum.
- Dec 8th, 2009, 08:30 AM #13
aww....give ur mum a big hug and say dat ur nani is in a better place...allah unko jannat naseeb karay...ameen.
- Dec 9th, 2009, 04:41 AM #14
- Dec 9th, 2009, 09:04 AM #15
no probs, u know which 1 u gonna go for?
- Dec 9th, 2009, 09:47 AM #16
oh yeah there is this one 2....
- Dec 9th, 2009, 06:31 PM #17"We can change the world through our children. May we never break the strong spirits of our daughters. May we teach our sons to become loving and nurturing men. In so doing, we hold the key to universal peace, unlock the door!"
- Dec 9th, 2009, 08:46 PM #18----
- Join Date
- Oct 29, 2009
Here is my suggestion...take a look.. (ignore sub-titles)
I absolutely love this song!!! I actually sing it to my 4 1/2 year old daughter and inspite of the fact that she does'nt understand the whole song, she picks up random words from it like betiyaan, gurya, rani and says to me excitedly that the song is about her!!
Last edited by ruby0919; Dec 9th, 2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: adding mp3 link
visitors found this page by using these recent terms: rukhsati songs list, rukhsati songs mp3, rukhsati songs 2012, rukhsati songs pakistani, list of rukhsati songs, audio rukhsti songs, audio rukhsati songs, mother rukhsati songs, ruksatisong, wedding rukhsati songs mp3, www.ruksatisongs, rukhsati songs, rukhsati songs on daughtetd, list of ruksati songs, wedding rukhsati songs, songs used for rukhsati , old wedding rukhsati songs mp3, pakistani rukhsati songs, rukhsati songs about mothers, Www.ruksatisongs.com, rukhsati audio songs, rukhsati song about mom, Ruksatisong.com, rukhsati song 2012, sad rukhsati songs