• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • User Tag List

    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      ~*KK*~
      ----
       

      Kya Karon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25, 2012
      Location
      Bank Kay Bahir, Kursi Par
      Posts
      2,554
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hazrat Ali (R.A) was the first child who accepted islam as a religion. He was the forth Caliph of the islamic Rule. He was also known for his bravery and was give the title of The Lion Of Allah.


      Why is it so called KHUDA KA SHER Please Share your knowledge about his Bravery and His LIfe style
      ninja hattori likes this.

    2. #2
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,705
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      his life style was very simple. A learned person who remained under the supervision of the Prophet since childhood. As far as bravery question is concerned, he was brave at forgiving the enemies besides showing bravery in war field.
      ninja hattori likes this.

      The sweetness of this life lies in remembering Him, the sweetness of the next life lies in seeing Him!


    3. #3
      ~*KK*~
      ----
       

      Kya Karon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25, 2012
      Location
      Bank Kay Bahir, Kursi Par
      Posts
      2,554
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by muqawwee123 View Post
      his life style was very simple. A learned person who remained under the supervision of the Prophet since childhood. As far as bravery question is concerned, he was brave at forgiving the enemies besides showing bravery in war field.
      i agree with u but there were some incidents of his bravery in the war fields

      During one battle, Hadrat Ali Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anhu and Hadrat Zubair bin Al Awaan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anhu killed 700 kufaar of the Banu Quraiza, in one day.

      During the battle of Khaibar, the shield of Hazrat Ali R.A was damaged. He went forward in the Love of Allah and His Hazrat Muhammad PBUH and uprooted the Door of the Fort of Khaibar with his bare hands and used it as a shied. After the battle, forty strong men together could not move the door from where it has kept by Hadrat Ali R.A

    4. #4
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,705
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Kya Karon View Post
      i agree with u but there were some incidents of his bravery in the war fields

      During one battle, Hadrat Ali Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anhu and Hadrat Zubair bin Al Awaan Radi ALLAHu Ta'ala Anhu killed 700 kufaar of the Banu Quraiza, in one day.

      During the battle of Khaibar, the shield of Hazrat Ali R.A was damaged. He went forward in the Love of Allah and His Hazrat Muhammad PBUH and uprooted the Door of the Fort of Khaibar with his bare hands and used it as a shied. After the battle, forty strong men together could not move the door from where it has kept by Hadrat Ali R.A
      Apart from some mythological accounts, I believe he was a man of great courage and knowledge. I would have revered him, even such accounts were not attached to his personality

      The sweetness of this life lies in remembering Him, the sweetness of the next life lies in seeing Him!


    5. #5
      ~*KK*~
      ----
       

      Kya Karon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25, 2012
      Location
      Bank Kay Bahir, Kursi Par
      Posts
      2,554
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by muqawwee123 View Post
      Apart from some mythological accounts, I believe he was a man of great courage and knowledge. I would have revered him, even such accounts were not attached to his personality
      That's absolutely right he was a man of vast knowledge and great wisdom, there is no any doubt about it

    6. #6
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Kinzz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 26, 2008
      Posts
      15,434
      Blogs
      100
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      “Patience is of two kinds: patience over what pains you, and patience against what you
      covet.”

      Hazrat Ali ibn Abu-Talib
      ninja hattori likes this.
      Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala,Bura Naa Milya Ko'ee
      Jo Maan Khoja Apnaa,Tou Mujhse Bura Naa Ko'ee

    7. #7
      ~*KK*~
      ----
       

      Kya Karon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25, 2012
      Location
      Bank Kay Bahir, Kursi Par
      Posts
      2,554
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Agar achi dosti ko khona nahi chahtay

      " dost say ghusay mein baat mat karo, aur dost ki ghusay mein ki hoi baat dil par mat lo"

      Hazrat Ali R.A

      agar meray say un ka ye quote thora buhat agay peechay hogaya ho tu maafi
      ninja hattori likes this.

    8. #8
      ~*KK*~
      ----
       

      Kya Karon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25, 2012
      Location
      Bank Kay Bahir, Kursi Par
      Posts
      2,554
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Zayada tar dekha jaye tu ham apnay achay doston ko aur jo hamein payar kartay hain un ko hum isi waja say kho detay hain, kahin na kahin is baat ka ansar shamil hota hai, hamein un ki kuch batein buri lag jati hain, ya unhein hamari, chahay wo gusay ki halat mein ki gaye hoon

    9. #9
      Channel Manager Arts & Culture
      Apathetic
       

      muqawwee123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 15, 2010
      Posts
      92,705
      Mentioned
      96 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Nice quotes everyone.

      There is long history behind tussles after the death of the Prophet leading to incidents like Karbala, just 60 years after the death of Prophet. Irrespective of the different accounts by different historians behind these tussles, everyone agrees that Hazrat Ali always accommodated three caliphs before him for betterment of Muslim Ummah.

      The sweetness of this life lies in remembering Him, the sweetness of the next life lies in seeing Him!